How much weight have you lost so far?

Options
13»

Replies

• 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I did it! ::happy dance::

I am back to pre-pregnancy weight (actually 1 lb below, bc I got pregnant right around Christmas). I was up to about 200 (I stopped looking) at 9 mo pregnant. Now at 8.5 mo pp, I am 137 and fit comfortably into my regular jeans.

I would like to lose maybe 2 more lbs (which would bring me down to college weight, before having four babies) and recomp (I started lifting weights almost 2 mo ago) and get a bit less jiggly. The mommy tummy is much reduced but unfortunately not gone yet :(.

Progress! I weighed in today at 131.5! I have never been this light in my adult life. My midsection is way less jiggly and I am starting to see muscle definition. Can't wait to see how things change at the end of this phase of the program :smile:

Awesome!
  • CorkyBaby666
    CorkyBaby666 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    30lbs in 8 weeks =) from 217lbs to 187lbs
  • CorkyBaby666
    CorkyBaby666 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'll 6foot btw so not morbidly obese lol
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I'll 6foot btw so not morbidly obese lol

That's fine, but the lovely ladies on this group don't judge and we support each other whether in a normal weight bracket, overweight or obese regardless. Congratulations on your weight loss x
  • SusanMFindlay
    SusanMFindlay Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    Weight when I met my husband six years ago (and goal weight): 140 lb
    Weight when I got pregnant the first time: 160 lb
    Weight when I got pregnant the second time: 170 lb
    Max. pregnancy weight (same for both pregnancies): 225 lb
    Current weight 175 lb

My oldest turns three next month; my youngest turns one next month.
  • NMWa
    NMWa Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am 14 weeks pp today and have lost 13.5kg of the 17 I gained. Haven't done much in terms of exercise other than walking and am only just now starting to pay more attention to what I eat. I exclusively breastfeed so that must be helping :)
  • LisaTcan
    LisaTcan Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I'm now 6 weeks pp and at 156lbs, down 21lbs and have 21 to go! I have low milk supply and I am taking a medication to increase my prolactin. I've only lost 2lbs this month so I think it is impeding my weight loss (known side effect). Oh well, I only plan to be on it for 3-6 months so I can breastfeed.
  • am_change
    Options
    LisaTcan wrote: »
    I'm now 6 weeks pp and at 156lbs, down 21lbs and have 21 to go! I have low milk supply and I am taking a medication to increase my prolactin. I've only lost 2lbs this month so I think it is impeding my weight loss (known side effect). Oh well, I only plan to be on it for 3-6 months so I can breastfeed.
    Hi Lisa,
    I found that losing weight early on seemed to reduce my milk supply so I stopped trying to lose for a while and focus on healthy choices. Now a few months on it doesn't seem to be affected. Good luck!xx
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    pbprincess wrote: »
    My little guy (#3) is 8 months. I checked in at 215 pounds at 37 weeks, didn't look again til he was 3.5 months, I was 199. That was the end of december. Since then I have lost 30 pounds. I'm at 168.4 at my last checkin

My booger is 13 months now, still nursing. I haven't been logging food lately, but I am at 157.2 currently. Getting there slowly but surely.
  • KerrieJane86
    KerrieJane86 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Pre-pregnancy = 154.4 lbs
    Pregnancy (night prior to giving birth)=222.2 lbs
    Total gain= 67.8 lbs

Weight now-=189.2 lbs (as of Sept 14... I guess I should weight myself soon)
    Total lost so far= 33 lbs
  • winonaalls
    winonaalls Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am 6 weeks PP with my second child and have just been given the green light for exercise. YAY!!
    I left the hospital weighing 172 and have already lost about 18 pounds.

Right now I weigh in at 148 pounds and am looking at a goal of another 28 pounds.

Right now I'm in a size nine but I'm wondering if I'm ever going to lose my belly flab I've acquired :/
  • pangepange
    pangepange Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. :)

I'm two months post-partum.

Pre-pregnancy weight: 135 lbs
    End of Pregnancy Weight: 184 lbs
    Current Weight: 157.5 lbs.

I'm most looking forward to getting back into my original wardrobe!
  • SusanMFindlay
    Options
    pangepange wrote: »
    I'm most looking forward to getting back into my original wardrobe!

Me too! Unfortunately, I seem to be a different shape from pre-pregnancy (carrying even more weight around the middle and even less on legs/hips/butt) so I expect to have to get down lower than my pre-pregnancy weight for clothes to fit. :tongue:

Weirdly, I still can't comfortably get my engagement ring on at the same time as my wedding ring yet - even though I'm lighter than I was between pregnancies (when I could do that no problem). So, my second pregnancy gave me fat fingers? I don't understand!
  • TiffanyBeckett
    TiffanyBeckett Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I am 12 days PP with my third!

Pre pregnancy 165
    Deliver at 200
    As of today 178.9

Lost 21 lbs and still have 13 lbs to go for pre baby but goal weight 145!
  • am_change
    Options
    @SusanMFindlay it's so weird toy just mentioned rings as I was going to post about it! I'm now back to my pre preg weight but can't get my wedding and engagement rings back on. I took them off at about 6months preg. I don't get it! I'm also still not fitting ack into clothes nicely so I'm aiming to lose lots more!

@TiffanyBeckett congratulations! Take some time to heal and not worry too much about what you're eating though. We'll still be here when you're ready.xx
  • am_change
    Options
    am_change wrote: »
    @SusanMFindlay it's so weird toy just mentioned rings as I was going to post about it! I'm now back to my pre preg weight but can't get my wedding and engagement rings back on. I took them off at about 6months preg. I don't get it! I'm also still not fitting ack into clothes nicely so I'm aiming to lose lots more!

@TiffanyBeckett congratulations! Take some time to heal and not worry too much about what you're eating though. We'll still be here when you're ready.xx

You not toy!
    Back not ack.

Ugh I should read before I post sorry!
  • SusanMFindlay
    edited November 2016
    Options
    My rings came off very early in both pregnancies. I swell up like a balloon - water retention *everywhere*. But after the first pregnancy, I was able to wear 1 ring at 180ish (i.e. 20 pounds pregnancy weight left) and both at 175ish.

Post-second pregnancy, I'm currently at 165 and can only barely wear 1 ring. I suspect I'll have to get to 155ish (i.e. lower than my pre-pregnancy weight) to wear both this time. :tongue:
  • hubn8147
    hubn8147 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 months postpartum and I've lost 35 of the 43 pounds I gained while pregnant (I was up to 198 the day before I had my daughter). After that, I've got another 20 to lose!