Anyone still here?

Options
AngInCanada
AngInCanada Posts: 947 Member
Hello? Lol. Trying to find an active whole 30 group.

Replies

• missniwanda1
    missniwanda1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing my second round (ends September 13). Are you still doing it?
  • AngInCanada
    Options
    I was on day 2 today but caved due to anxiety and stress. Restarting tomorrow. I figure you only fail when you stop trying.
  • Loves2snack
    Loves2snack Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I would like to join you guys! I want to start Sept 17th. Maybe we should start a September/October Whole 30 thread or group??
  • jipmac
    jipmac Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Started Aug 19 and will have completed my first 30 this Sat. Cannot believe how good I feel. May extend it further - or at last parts of it. Wish you all luck!
  • helen_demun
    helen_demun Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey!! Started yesterday, still on here :)
  • lyssa1210
    lyssa1210 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am in day 16 loving it are you open to supporting each other for Whole 30?
  • lyssa1210
    lyssa1210 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Support?
  • AngInCanada
    Options
    I'm struggling to get going with round 2. Round 1 was so much easier.
  • TexasBridgett
    TexasBridgett Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I just started whole30 today and I'm doing updates on my profile at the end of everyday. So far it's been less than awesome (food wise). Learning curve I guess. Feel free to add me!
  • Grankakes
    Grankakes Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    i'm on day 11 - been kinda draggy this week. i'm hoping i can find some energy this weekend! i'm still "planning challenged" - i hate planning. so far, i can only make myself plan 3 days at a time. but i'm still doing it. and egad - cooking - i haven't cooked at home every night since my kids were at home - and they are 30 and 35!! but i figure a new routine will help me create a new lifestyle with my eating. so i'm planning, shopping, cooking and eating a lot better!
  • tracyledyard
    tracyledyard Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Today begins week 2 for me. Made it through the weekend, barely. Went to the movies and brought pistachios to snack on so I didn't reach for my family's popcorn. Bailed on a get together last night because I would have really wanted a drink; the main food was non-compliant and I didn't feel like being "that person" who showed up with her own food. Hoping to prep some food today, which is not my strong point. Eggs, salads, Lara bars, Compliant chicken sausage, almond butter, bananas, and Epic bars have been getting me through.
  • Grankakes
    Options
    i'm on day 16. its actually getting easier.
  • AngInCanada
    Options
    Day 5 today. doing great. It's my sons birthday this weekend though and we have a friend party and two family parties, all which I have to make cakes for and cook dinner for. Poor planning on my part. But I bought myself an expensive steak to make when they're having pizza and the other two dinners I'm making compliant (tonight is roast beef, mashed potatoes and salad and Sunday is burgers and potato salad. I'll just make a lettuce bun). :smile:
  • sniemana
    sniemana Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Day 1 for me. Please feel free to add me!
  • Grankakes
    Options
    i'm here - DAY 29 !!!!!
  • ambitiousclaire
    ambitiousclaire Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Grankakes wrote: »
    i'm here - DAY 29 !!!!!

I'm still here too... I'm continuing on for another 30 days, the food restrictions are helping me control my sugar and grain cravings. Keep up the great job!
  • Grankakes
    Options
    i'm on day 32! but i'm going to splurge and bust it up good tonight with a birthday dinner at one of my fav restaurants for my daughter in law! i'm sure i'll regret it tomorrow, but i'll be back on the program tomorrow! i lost 16 pounds during my first 30 days
  • tracyledyard
    tracyledyard Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Finished! Now for the scary part of reintroduction... Would love to hear how others handle this!
  • BlondishCom
    BlondishCom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Starting in just a few days! Prepping my fridge now!