Whole30 Success

Options
3lilkids
3lilkids Posts: 90 Member
Finished my first ever Whole30 and feel great! Lost 12 pounds in the process. Now working on where to go from here. Plan to stay grain free, added sugar free, limited dairy (really missed butter in my coffee and cheese), and red wine only. Had a free night last night, ate breaded shrimp and a biscuit at redlobster and had one long island iced tea. Very surprised that I don't feel like crud this morning, maybe because I DID limit my unhealthy foods. I don't know why I waited so long to do the whole30.

Replies

• jackiejax1981
    jackiejax1981 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Woooo!!! That's awesome.to hear. I just did a week long cleanse and am starting on my paleo journey. I am not doing whole 30 though. I actually came across paleo grubs online and there is a 10 week meal plan with the cookbook, it's really amazing and simple. All ebooks, and you get a boat load of recipe books with it. I'm excited to get creative. Congrats on the weight loss, I hope I get to lose 12lbs by next month!!
  • GrokRockStar
    GrokRockStar Posts: 2,938 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, WTG!! I have yet to successfully complete a Whole30, so it's good to see that someone has and have done well! I steer clear of Red Lobster mainly because of the biscuits LOL, I couldn't imagine just eating one of those!
  • Dteg
    Dteg Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!! On day 24 of 30. After I am starting the autoimmune Paleo protocol. Keep up the great work. You ROCKED it
  • MistressPi
    MistressPi Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Congrats! that is an awesome amount of weight loss in one month.