Before and After? Any Difference?

Options
collegefbfan
collegefbfan Posts: 346 Member
edited October 2016 in Social Groups
Okay I don't have a picture app so just going to go with this. Any difference? The top is recent, the bottom was July last year.
cqbise3t7mlv.jpg
s3kwiz8pd3va.jpg

Replies

• kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    I definitely see less puffiness in the face. The rest is hard to tell in such a short crop.
  • collegefbfan
    Options
    Yeah body has changed, but I am clothed... lol... wanted to see a change in the face. So far, some progress.
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    Your facial bone structure shows much more in the recent picture. That is a very good thing!
  • silverfiend
    silverfiend Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    yes, definite change! Congrats!
  • sherryrichie
    sherryrichie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Yes I see a difference in both you and your wife. You both are looking great!!!
  • BT_rescuemom
    BT_rescuemom Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference in your face, especially in the jaw/neck area.
  • hcstevens0319
    hcstevens0319 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Big difference! Good job!
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    LOL I didn't read what you wrote and saw the pictures first. My response was confused because in the second picture picture you look a fair bit heavier. I had a "What?" moment. Then I went back and read that the first picture was your after picture. LOL BIG difference. You look great! :)
  • minties82
    minties82 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Assuming you are the male in the picture, there is a massive difference. You look amazing.
  • collegefbfan
    Options
    Ha ha yeah that is me. The male. Thanks. I usually hate pictures. The wife can roll outta bed and take a great one. Me not so much. The picture from yesterday, I thought hey that ain't so bad.
  • AshStout83
    AshStout83 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    There is a big difference in your face. Great job!
  • bowlerae
    bowlerae Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Big difference I see it at the bottom of the cheeks/chin and even in the neck on both.
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Well, I see a difference in both of you...your wife's face looks more defined too.
  • kimmydear
    kimmydear Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Yes for sure!