Diary look.

Options
jodeface
jodeface Posts: 1 Member
edited October 2016 in Social Groups
I just learned that I could make my diary public. I would love to get a critique on mine. I have not logged any of my exercise but I have been working out pretty hard 2 or 3 times a week...meaning that I run, not very fast, for an hour on the treadmill and then I lift free weights and I do sit-ups and planks, take a hour-long aerobics class, do some machines etc so usually working out for about 2 - 3 hours, 2 or 3 times a week. I'm not unhappy about the rate of my weight loss but of course I'd love to lose more and faster. My goal is to be 120 pounds which is what I weighed the last time I was in great shape after I just ran a half-marathon 6 years ago. I'm a 41 year old female 5'6". I hit my max weight of 151 pounds around September 1st and decided it was time to do something about it. I weighed 136 this morning. For the last 4 weeks I have done strict ketogenic and intermittent fasting with my eating windows averaging about 6 hours of the day. Drinking 4 liters of water a day too. I'd love advice!

Replies

• Marty19666
    Marty19666 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi. I would start by adding Fiber to your diary. You can do this through My Home, Settings, Diary Settings. This will allow you to see subtractable fiber, making your carb intake clearer. You can also add an extension to chrome that will add a "net-carb" column to MFP. It can be found here: http://cavemanketo.com/configuring-mfp/

I can't really comment on progress without knowing net carbs. Also, look at www.reddit.com/r/keto , you will find a much more vigorous community. No disrespect to this discussion page, but there are dozens of posts daily on reddit.

Cheers!