October Challenge ~~ Oct 17th - Oct 23rd

Options
cpanus
cpanus Posts: 19,340 Member
Here is the link to Beaters exercises. Please let me know if there is another one you want me to put here.

Beater:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM-Z3axdxUg

Have fun!

Chris

Replies

• PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,690 Member
    Options
    oh yeah, 23 minutes of arms. that's gonna feel great!

paula
  • cpanus
    Options
    Yeah, crazy, huh? Got DH to have this show up on our TV. It'll be fine... :p

Chris
  • claram5415
    claram5415 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Still on vacation. Did Darebee workout this am. Walked in a beautiful area yesterday. Will take a look at Beater workout. Looks interesting. Off to sightsee in DC.
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    cpanus wrote: »

Chris

What! On the television, I so need to do that No idea how though. B)

• cpanus
    Options

Chris

Do you have cable TV? Comcast??

You know, the only problem with doing the strength training challenge is that we should only be doing it every other day. Any thoughts on that??

Chris

• Tazieisland
    Tazieisland Posts: 2,861 Member
    Options
    Great workout. My arms are feeling it.
  • cpanus
    Options
    Walked w/DH this morning for 5.05 miles in 93 mins (6.60 total miles for 13,981 steps) then 30 mins strength exercises; 30 mins gym workout...water? yes. Tomorrow will probably hurt!

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Options

Chris

Do you have cable TV? Comcast??

You know, the only problem with doing the strength training challenge is that we should only be doing it every other day. Any thoughts on that??

Chris
    If your equipment has the ports, you can run a cable from your computer to the input jack on a TV.

• zumbaforever
    Options
    I will look into that. Thanks you guys.

Chris that is a lot of minutes of lifting. But I did it before once upon a time. Total body workouts. I must admit I was in great shape then. So I am going to do it. I did it yesterday. My shoulder was really achy. But it is doing better all the time. I am starting with light weights so as not to over do it. Just pretend you have a construction job! :p And the extra 20 pts you get from the video will help. Also some of our DVD workouts allow for cardio at the same time. :smiley:

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    Took yesterday off. Thought about doing the total body workout but realized I would be doing it Friday which is our other REST DAY. bwahahaha REST DAY!!! We are leaving on our walkin in a few mins. Back later.

Chris
  • cpanus
    Options
    EGADS!! Done!

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    LOL Chris, rest days? Who has time?

So tonight I will be getting in extra time. I heard that my fish guy has found me a replacement Angel after all these months. So I might be busy when it gets here. I will be spoiling it for sure. And setting up an aquarium for it. I must go buy new heaters as the ones I have for the quarantine tanks are iffy.....So much to do....so little time...

Shelley
  • cpanus
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Shelley...no, no, no...just rest from exercise. I save everything I need to do for Tuesday morning...shop...cook...laundry...unfun stuff!!! bwahahaah! Sounds like you are having fun!

Going to see Ronan in a bit. Back later.

Chris

• PaulaKro
    Options
    This is really a good challenge isn't it? It's been easier to keep up than I'd expected... Kind's sorry now that ghosts don't count. Having fun though. A wonderful TP party. We're gonna get hit back though. You guys got your "trapped serpent" slogans ready?
  • cpanus
    Options
    Wish I could see what you guys did. I looked for something to use to trap the wiggly creatures...still looking.

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    I liked yours, but didn't get a chance to drag it over. It was almost over when I joined.
  • cpanus
    Options
    Sixty minute gym workout. Thirty mins was the weights challenge, the other 30 mins was my trainer trying to hurt me!! Then I shopped for grandpuppy squeaky toys, grandbaby supplies for our house and chili ingreds. Then made chili then went to see Ronan! A good Friday!

Chris
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    HELP WANTED
    PERSONAL TRAINER
    MUST HAVE OWN WHIP
  • cpanus
    Options
    That and extreme lunges on the TRX and the exercise ball against the wall and one leg squats...and...

cap