Hello? Checking in!

Options
Pandabear0324
Pandabear0324 Posts: 425 Member
edited September 2016 in Social Groups
Hey!! Where is everyone?! How are you all doing?! Its been so quiet around here... I have been keeping fairly busy myself, I'm doing the Hogwarts Challenge again this term and it is based on the Goblet of Fire so the awesomely creative activities have kept me very busy :) I highly recommend it for anyone needing a boost! :)

Have we lost some group members? Lets get re-motivated!! :) The year is winding down and and I know its hard this time of year (oh dear pumpkin everything ♡) but let's not lose sight of why we do this!!

Replies

• pnece
    pnece Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I've been in and out myself! Miss the support. Going to try to stop by more often.
  • classykaren
    classykaren Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi How is everyone doing?
  • bevkidd1
    bevkidd1 Posts: 265 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I have been MIA myself. Still working with my doc on my stomach issues. It is really hard to plan meals and eat healthy when you don't know how a fiod item is going to affect you. One time I could be ok and the next time that same food could give you pain. I never know how a food is going to affect me and that's horrible.

So I am keeping a food log for the next 2 months (already been doing this for almost a month now) so my doctor can try and get to the bottom of my problems. Going back to basics I guess. Hope we find something out soon cause this is not a fun way to live. Having to wait after I eat to leave the house really sucks. Even healthy food hurts my stomach.

I have to put all my concentration into my health until it is figured out. As I am typing this out my stomach is bothering me and I have not eaten yet today so it should be a fun day for me. Only time will tell.
  • Pandabear0324
    Options
    bevkidd1 wrote: »
    I have been MIA myself. Still working with my doc on my stomach issues. It is really hard to plan meals and eat healthy when you don't know how a fiod item is going to affect you. One time I could be ok and the next time that same food could give you pain. I never know how a food is going to affect me and that's horrible.

So I am keeping a food log for the next 2 months (already been doing this for almost a month now) so my doctor can try and get to the bottom of my problems. Going back to basics I guess. Hope we find something out soon cause this is not a fun way to live. Having to wait after I eat to leave the house really sucks. Even healthy food hurts my stomach.

I have to put all my concentration into my health until it is figured out. As I am typing this out my stomach is bothering me and I have not eaten yet today so it should be a fun day for me. Only time will tell.

I hope you get answers soon! Take care of yourself!! I can't imagine dealing with what you're going through! You are strong! You can do this!
  • Pandabear0324
    Options
    It is a busy time of year and this past weekend I was in a wedding. it's been months of helping plan and get everything ready! I'm glad its over! Even if that sounds horrible lol

My dress was bought a few months ago and it got to be too big on me and I didnt wanna pay for alterations so I used double-sided tape and ate at maintenance calories for a couple weeks (gained 5lbs) and now it is hard to get back on track!

I've also not been to the gym in almost 2 months!! I walk daily and try to do some running on weekends too and do the things my harry potter challenges require but I really need to find the motivation (and time) to go back to working out regularly!
  • asrai50
    asrai50 Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Hope it is OK to join this group...I am no longer 300+, but I carried 335 pounds on this 5'2 body a couple of years ago so I hope that counts...I can certainly relate to the struggle! I lost 140 pounds and have now gained back almost 50 of it *sigh*. Here I am again trying to get a grip on myself! :D
  • Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Hey!! Where is everyone?! How are you all doing?! Its been so quiet around here... I have been keeping fairly busy myself, I'm doing the Hogwarts Challenge again this term and it is based on the Goblet of Fire so the awesomely creative activities have kept me very busy :) I highly recommend it for anyone needing a boost! :)

Have we lost some group members? Lets get re-motivated!! :) The year is winding down and and I know its hard this time of year (oh dear pumpkin everything ♡) but let's not lose sight of why we do this!!

I have to ask - what is the Hogwarts Challenge?
  • Pandabear0324
    Options

I have to ask - what is the Hogwarts Challenge?

It's a challenge on here if you go to the challenges section :) the new term application will be up on Sunday! Its harry potter themed exercise, food and trivia challenges each week :) it is awesome! There is also an Ilvermorny challenge (the north american school of witchcraft and wizardry) but it is already started for this term :)