Need to find other friends who are getting healhy

Options
KiaraYakita
KiaraYakita Posts: 2 Member
Hi everyone!
I'm Kiara. I'm currently almost 2 months into my complete lifestyle change. I've gone from 324 to 308. I eat clean, exercise, drink tons of water and overall, live like a completely different person.
However, i'm on this journey alone. My family, friends, boyfriend, coworkers all eat fast food regularly, don't exercise and have unhealthy lifestyles. I don't let their habits influence me but sometimes it's hard not having anyone who can relate to what i'm going through. I'm on Bodybuilding's website but those members are all already fit and just working to get shredded. I am hoping to find friends who are near my size, working on changing their lifestyle and getting healthy.
So if you'd like to get acquainted, let me know. It'd be a huge help as I feel like a lone solider in a war against obesity.

Replies

• Becsstrongmind
    Becsstrongmind Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm more than happy to add any friends, or they add me for this transformation. All the best Kiara! I will try to add you :)
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • MarjorieStevens
    MarjorieStevens Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm also having issue with friends and family who don't want to change with me. I have started hiding my snacks because people don't know how to eat in moderation here. I can't afford that *kitten*! Haha. Stay strong! Add me as a friend and we can go on this journey together!
  • dksmith20110
    dksmith20110 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    We are here to help! Anyone in this group send me a friend request. I have traveled this road. I started at 387 and the week officially hit 150 lbs off. Best wishes for your success kiara
  • bigboyswag1914
    bigboyswag1914 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me!!! We are in this together. Stay encouraged
  • DawnNathan
    DawnNathan Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just stumbled across this thread today. My start weight was 356 and I'm down 90 lbs and trying to make it the rest of the way. Anyone would like a new friend feel free to add me. :smile: