Weigh-In Wednesday

Options
13»

Replies

• 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    You guys are all doing really great with weighing in and just keeping it real!!
  • 120poundstogo
    Options
    Happy Wednesday all! I weigh 223 today! I couldn't be happier! I surpassed my goal of getting to this weight in October so yeah I am pretty stoked.
  • 003julie
    003julie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My weight's the same as last wednesday, i'm happy with that though bc i gained at thd start of the week but managed to lose it
  • Andersonhea
    Andersonhea Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I was on track to reach my goal of 5 lbs lost this month then TOM showed up 9 days early so I am up a bit. We'll see what tomorrow brings.
  • cschof18
    cschof18 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Down 4 pounds this week :) yay
  • KittyInBoots
    KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I waited til today hoping for a drop in weight but noooooooooo still the same! UGH!
  • 120poundstogo
    Options
    I waited til today hoping for a drop in weight but noooooooooo still the same! UGH!
    Just be patient it will come off again!!
  • 120poundstogo
    Options
    I weighed in at 220lbs still. No more lost yet just riding out the to the end of the month for an average loss.
  • 003julie
    003julie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Gained 4.5lb this week, not surprised with how ive been overeating. I'll be back on the diet in the next day or 2 as soon as my goodies have been eaten & in the right frame if mind
  • KittyInBoots
    KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I re-lost or lost about 7lbs from overeating two weeks ago, but not entering it since our Thanksgiving is Monday and I know how that goes...lol. Will weigh in next Wed!
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I'm not even going to get on the scale. I know I won't like the number. Plus it's TOM so it's going to be wonky anyway. Congratulations to all of you who are meeting/exceeding your goals! And those who aren't, don't worry...change is constant!
  • 120poundstogo
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I won't see a reflection until the end of this month but I will say that I am teetering on 218-220! So that is progress and motivation right there down from 220! yay!
  • Andersonhea
    Andersonhea Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Way to go!