OCTOBER chat

Options
2»

Replies

• lizandrashaw
    lizandrashaw Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    The bond with a dog is so tender and unique. Never apologize for your grief process. No one expects you to be positive and upbeat while going through this.
  • bvifun
    bvifun Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    It has been a long time since I have been on here but I see some familiar names and some new ones. I reached my goal in April 2015 but in August 2015 I went up a few pounds but I was feeling comfortable so I stayed at that weight for over a year then it started to creep up as it often does. >:) I was going on vacation in September and needed to fit into cold weather clothes so, with the help of MFP, I got back to my comfortable weight but the vacation added 6 pounds! so I am back again.
    My vacation was hectic but interesting. We spent a few days in England and then to Budapest where my DH was attending a conference. That is a beautiful city! Then off to Canada to freeze my buns off. I spent a week with my 91 year old mother who has just moved into assisted living. She is awesome! I saw a lot of people in both England and Canada so it was a tight squeeze to visit with so many people. I am so fortunate to so many friends.
    b7jr27unnr1d.jpg
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    I was wondering what had happened to you. Good to see you back. The trip sounds awesome.

Glad you are attacking the weight gain before it gets too high. You made it to goal you can do it again.