Favorite Dinners?

Options
Does anyone have a favorite Keto dinner you'd like to share? I know I'm always looking for new meal options and I'm willing to bet I'm not alone.

Replies

• sisisisepuede
    sisisisepuede Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Mine is not exciting at all, but I love a big salmon steak - I cook it in a skillet with butter and cover it with a lid so that it cooks quicker/more thoroughly and there's a kind of crust on the bottom. Then I flip it once it looks pretty cooked and get another crust on the other side. Doesn't usually take longer than 15 minutes- but you can always cut it open to make sure it's cooked.

I usually have this with spinach or broccoli and drizzle lime juice over everything.

I also love this recipe for keto lemon poppyseed muffins too (great for desert or snack)
    http://www.ruled.me/keto-lemon-poppyseed-muffins/
  • stlslayerac
    stlslayerac Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love this one Bacon Chicken Caesar Casserole! https://br.pinterest.com/pin/397301998360931889/ ITS SO GOOD!
  • Jess05071981
    Jess05071981 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am very new and would love any recipe ideas or websites for recipes.
  • bluebent
    bluebent Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My family loves soft tacos and I join them but use romaine lettuce in place of the tortillas. I use a piece small piece of lettuce with a little meat mixture, a pinch of cheddar, a dab of sour cream and a shake or two of tabasco. I fold it over and pop the whole thing in my mouth. I do this 6 or 7 ( or 10!) more times. I love it and it's a great way to get in some greens. My 8 year old daughter now also likes eating "tacos" this way.
  • greeneyegrly
    greeneyegrly Posts: 21 Member
    Options

Crack Slaw
    Easy Crack Slaw
    MACROS PER SERVING:
    • 350 Calories
    • 27g of Fat
    • 24g of Protein
    • 4g of Net Carbs
    CourseDinner, Lunch
    CuisineAsian
    Servings Prep Time Cook Time
    4 servings 10 minutes 15 minutes
    Servings:
    Ingredients
    2 cloves garlic
    2 tbsp sesame seed oil
    1 lb ground beef (we used 88% lean)
    10 oz. cole slaw salad mix
    1 tbsp sriracha
    2 tbsp soy sauce
    1 tsp vinegar
    1/4 tsp black pepper
    1/2 tsp pink Himalayan sea salt
    1 tsp sesame seeds
    1 stalk green onion
    Instructions
    Start by heating your sesame seed oil in a large wok and crushing 2 garlic cloves into it. Cook until fragrant.
    Add in a pound of ground beef and break up with a wooden spoon.
    Once your ground beef is browned, about 5-10 minutes, add in your cole slaw salad mix and toss to combine.
    Add in sriracha, soy sauce and vinegar and toss. Let this cook for about 5 minutes for the cole slaw mix to wilt.
    Season with salt, pepper and sesame seeds. Serve with a sprinkle of green onion and enjoy!
  • Debbiea2010
    Debbiea2010 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Jess, I've learned a lot of my recipes from Cooking Keto With Kristy on YouTube. She has really inspired me.