September Coffee/Tea and Gratitude

Options
DreamOn145
DreamOn145 Posts: 468 Member
edited September 2016 in Social Groups
I am grateful, so VERY grateful that I discovered a diet called the Paleo Autoimmune Elimination protocol. It has literally saved my life. I HIGHLY recommend it for anyone experiencing an autoimmune disease!

Replies

• seeingthelight
    seeingthelight Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Good morning all- I am grateful for cool weather!
  • seeingthelight
    Options
    I am grateful that my friend is home from her summer travels on the North Channel!
  • lizandrashaw
    lizandrashaw Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for fresh starts and new opportunities.
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options

^^^^^This, so this.

And I am grateful, I really can go over 14 hrs. without eating anything again. Haven't made it to 16 hrs. yet, but 14 is becoming easy now. Just changed up my morning routine a bit and I am easily getting the 14+ hrs. in.
  • seeingthelight
    Options
    I am grateful for the great weather and good friends----and coffee LOL B)
  • retirehappy
    Options
    I'm grateful for the Silver Sneakers program in my city. It allows me to take more than just the basic classes, so I get variety in my work outs.
  • seeingthelight
    Options
    I agree- silver sneakers is a great benefit-keeping us old guy and dolls up and moving=keeping us healthy!
  • seeingthelight
    Options
    :)
  • retirehappy
    Options
    Grateful for my MFPals who already have the new Charge 2, Sharon did a review, I emailed her asking for one and she kindly agreed. I read some comments in the fitbit group by people I trust there, and I decided to get a new one. So awaiting my package within 5 business days. Went with blue, the turquoise one was tempting, might have to order another band just to change out because you now can do that.

The heart rate monitor had stopped working properly on mine. I couldn't trust the calorie burn reports at all. So relieved I just bit the bullet and ordered it.
  • CrisEBTrue
    CrisEBTrue Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow we're taking off for Illinois to see my mom; we'll spend one night in Cincinnati then press on and arrive on Sunday.

She's going to be 96 at the end of October. She's still alert and funny. I'm grateful she's still around and in good health for her age.

<3
  • retirehappy
    Options
  • classykaren
    classykaren Posts: 106 Member
    Options

I feel like that everyday.