Weekly Weigh-in: 10-24-2016

Options
Variant3
Variant3 Posts: 44 Member
Happy Monday!

Another week another weigh-in. Let's keep it up!
B) Have a great week everyone! B)

Replies

• rwhansen74
    rwhansen74 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Last Week: 338.2 lbs
    This Week: 341.0 lbs (+2.8 lbs)

Start weight: 345.2 lbs
    Total lost: 4.2 lbs
    Goal weight: 299.9 lbs

Did good during the weekdays bit I had an old buddy come to town for the weekend and we ate a lot of trash and outside of going to the arcade were mostly sedentary. We played Windjammers for two hours which might as well have been exercise. I got back in to logging my meals last week, minus Fri/Sat/Sun where it was all a wash. Just moving on.

Have a great week! One week to Halloween!!
  • wagetty
    wagetty Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Last week 265
    This week 263

Happy to have lost weight this past week. Was on "vacation" so I expected it would gain or stay put progress wise. Forced myself to keep gym time though and looks like it paid off.

Spent all week prepping for Extra Life, I expect to take a hit that weekend cause 24 hours awake probably leads to poor choices during recovery time.

Seems like all my bank charges have been reversed from my break-in now so that's good news too.

Hope everyone else is well.
  • nigiokas
    nigiokas Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 292 lbs
    Last week: 284.5 lbs
    This week: 284 lbs
    Goal weight: 220 lbs for now

A loss this week for me! Although not much but it's better than gaining. Not much to report this week as it was pretty uneventful. Hoping I can make some better progress this week.

Anyway have fun everyone! :smiley:
  • Squirrelnaut
    Squirrelnaut Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Last Week: 333.8 lbs
    This Week: 333.8 lbs (-0.0 lbs)

Starting GFB weight: 359.4
    Total lost with Team GFB: 25.6 lbs
    Goal weight: 300 (for now)

Somehow I maintained the exact same weight for the third week in a row. :/ I guess that's better than a gain, but I'm working out this week to try and get off this damn plateau.

Oh, and I picked up some toys and non-candy treats to hand out for Halloween. Just can't have all that yummy sugar in the house without losing my willpower.