FitBit calorie adjustment just disappeared on app

Options
minniestar55
minniestar55 Posts: 346 Member
Anyone else experiencing this? Just opened iOS app to add food to my dinner, & my FitBit calorie adjustment went from 485 to zero in front of my eyes. Closed & reopened app several times, adjustment has disappeared. Same on app on my iPad. Sigh.

Replies

• denorios
    denorios Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I've had this happen before. Usually after a few minutes syncing brings it back. But I've randomly lost my adjustment for yesterday and Sunday - just poof, gone.
  • no44s4me
    no44s4me Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Looking back a few days, some days the adjustment is there, other days like yesterday, just gone. Has to be a bug I'm thinking
  • cs4156
    cs4156 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    YES, this is happening to me! I am wondering if its when I take my surge off? I take it off at night... Looking for resolution, I did put in a request and they are asking for a bunch of information I have to provide.
  • thegoya
    thegoya Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Happened to me too...Sunday, Monday and Tuesday and they were my best days this week...lol
  • jmidd97
    jmidd97 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm getting it too. Its been almost 3 days, and there's zero syncing between my fitbit and MFP, or the MFP mobile app and the MFP desktop version.
    Its driving me up the wall, and I've disconnected/reconnected several times with no change. :(
  • ianrea1
    ianrea1 Posts: 6 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    same problem here. over the last few days my fitbit data has been coming in and out randomly. also some past days adjustments are disappearing, even during periods when today's adjustment seems to be working fine.

also, it's not just happening in the app but on the website as well.

possibly related to this ongoing issue:
    https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2620589-ios-app--exercises-or-calorie-adjustment-disappearing-after-syncing
  • lammers55
    lammers55 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've just spent an hour syncing, reinstalling, hunting around the web and am at least I've just found here that I'm not alone! Must be a bug, I've never had issues before and its all the same dates as you guys. Fingers and toes crossed for a fix...
  • lindy_loo
    lindy_loo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Happening on android as well :-(
  • jmidd97
    jmidd97 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Yup, android users too - I'm one -_-

Fitbit/MFP, please get your act together soonish...
  • no44s4me
    no44s4me Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    There was an update on the iPhone app today, let's hope it's fixed
  • anjmcevoy1
    anjmcevoy1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, same issue here, hasn't been working for a few days. Very frustrating. I tried everything Fitbit suggested and even deleted MFP account and rejoined, still have same issue.