Halloween!

Options
Let's see some Halloween costumes! My husband and I ran a 10k this morning. I WON my age division and my husband placed 3rd in his. My time was 13 minutes faster than the 10k race I ran in April...and I didn't puke at the end of this one. It's the little things that count!

uddaiq3l826l.jpg

Replies

• jcavanna2
    jcavanna2 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - I may be inspired to try Couch 2 5K. I have avascukar necrosis in my left ankle and no cartilage in my left knee but I feel like it can't hurt for me to try, and that is a great app to get started from
    What I hear!
  • anbrdr
    anbrdr Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    so damn awesome. I'm skipping out on dressing up this year
  • cmchandler74
    cmchandler74 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Me and my little Olaf. He also suckered his stuffed dog, Deohgee, into playing Sven, and my husband will be dressed as Kristoff tonight. :smiley:

qy6oyik715mh.jpg
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    Me and my little Olaf. He also suckered his stuffed dog, Deohgee, into playing Sven, and my husband will be dressed as Kristoff tonight. :smiley:

qy6oyik715mh.jpg

Love it!!

My husband and I just bought a house and moved in this weekend. I have no idea where any of our costume stuff is right now. Lol. I'm wearing leggings with black cats on them, and black cat shoes today to try to be as festive as I can.
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    cu4el8y843vv.jpg

Our girls!