wings

Options
My boyfriend and I are both keto and we have been craving buffalo wings and we don't particularly feel like cooking. Anyone have ideas for restaurants that have some keto friendly wings?

Replies

• sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    Buffalo Wild Wings is keto friendly.

They have nutrition info online for their sauces.

Just don't get anything with 'sweet' in the name or anything really sticky like honey.
  • HawkPNP
    HawkPNP Posts: 106 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Yes, if you have a buffalo wild wings that is keto friendly. Be careful of other restaurants if they don't have nutrition info...even though wings aren't necessarily battered sometimes they are lightly dusted with flour before cooking...you would never know if they have flour or not.
  • BT_rescuemom
    BT_rescuemom Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    BWW is great for Keto! So much yum.
  • CinderellaDaisy
    CinderellaDaisy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    We just went for wings at a local shop at our market. Amazing!!! My second choice for non market days is Buffalo Wild Wings!
  • KetoLady86
    KetoLady86 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Little ceasers..hot wings 0 carbs!!
  • Bayluvr
    Bayluvr Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Just had Pizza Hut naked bone-in wings last week, no sauce at all. The thing about their nutritional information is they count 1piece as 1wing, and that is 80 calories per piece, so an 8pc order is 640 cals!

Seems to me that they would count the little "drumstick" portion plus one of the flat double boned portions as "one wing" since that's how they come naturally. KFC counts their grilled wings this way (plus the wingtip) and their total is 60 cals/wing. Unless the calorie difference is in the fat. Anyone have any answers?
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    I just ask if they're floured before they are fried. The vast majority of places don't flour them. For the most part, they're safe. I love wings and eat them at many different places.
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    You just order them "naked". That means non battered/floured