A couple of NSV for me today.

Options
sondrawolfe
sondrawolfe Posts: 30 Member
I bought a good bra a few months ago and could not get it on,, was way to small around the band. Tried it today and it fit great!

Had a benefit lunch to go to and there was nothing I could eat. So, I drank tea and was fine. Just extended my fast and it was no big deal.

Replies

• sondrawolfe
    Options
    And my husband is joining me in LC! He's not doing LCHF IF, but that's ok.
  • cdebracy
    cdebracy Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    One step at a time! I can do 16:8 or 18:6 pretty easily these days. 24 - 36 is still a bit more difficult for me.
  • sondrawolfe
    Options
    16:8 seems pretty natural for me, 18:6 is not much problem either. I get to the point that I want to eat, but not have to. We've had some busy days where I didn't have any good options so I just waited. Have not tried longer, just had one 20 1/2 day due to circumstances. Wasn't a big problem though, but I was very ready for supper. :) My biggest problem before was evening snacking, but I've been so full from meals that hasn't been an issue. I have some pepperoni on hand if I feel like I need something and I have calories left.
  • Flybeetle
    Flybeetle Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Congrats! How empowering :)

I'm on day 8 and I feel incredibly relieved to have found this way of eating (16:8). My food cravings have disappeared which means I don't have that daily battle in my head every afternoon, and the scale is moving!
    I'm aiming to trim down the last few kilos that I've tried to lose since having a baby, and it seems that I've finally found a way....