Pokemon Sun and Moon

Options
megzchica23
megzchica23 Posts: 419 Member
Is anyone else getting this? My husband and I have already preordered ours. I'm getting Moon and he is getting Sun.

Replies

• brookensteen
    brookensteen Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've preordered both as well. I'm currently debating getting one of the guides or not, and if I do whether to get one of the "special edition" ones :P
  • Naruya8
    Naruya8 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Yes! I pre-ordered Sun. It's been years since I got a Pokemon game at launch but Pokemon Go has gotten me back to playing all the games I missed over the last couple of years and now I can't wait to get the new one!
  • megzchica23
    megzchica23 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I've preordered both as well. I'm currently debating getting one of the guides or not, and if I do whether to get one of the "special edition" ones :P

I don't ever buy guides anymore since you can find everything online usually.
    Naruya wrote: »
    Yes! I pre-ordered Sun. It's been years since I got a Pokemon game at launch but Pokemon Go has gotten me back to playing all the games I missed over the last couple of years and now I can't wait to get the new one!

That is great!!! I can't wait either. I will have to add you guys so we can battle and trade!