November Goals Thread

Options
cmchandler74
cmchandler74 Posts: 510 Member
It's Thanksgiving month - take a moment to be thankful for your progress and REALLY decide if you need that pumpkin pie after all. :smiley:

Replies

• cmchandler74
    cmchandler74 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    This month is all about steeling myself to make GOOD eating decisions for the holiday season.

And fall runs. Those too.
  • StevenGarrigus
    StevenGarrigus Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    For November, my goal is to continue on the right track and not be swayed by the lure of holiday "goodies." Aside from a piece of hard candy like a mint or butterscotch occasionally, I've avoided all other temptations. November is an important month for me as the first (and most successful weight loss) I ever had was between August and November 1999. I lost a hair over 40lbs then, so I'm stoked to see what my weight loss is for the same span of time, 17 years later. I'm just a couple pounds away from 50 right now. Would love to see 60lbs gone in that same amount of time!
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    My goals this month are:
    1. Practice good eating habits while on a week-long vacation
    2. Practice good eating habits through the whole month
    3. Continue workout routine for the whole month (and doing what I can on vacation--it may be nothing, it may just be walking)
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    My goal this month is to stay on the path I have been on which has been working, and when I go visit my family in NY next week I will try not to eat ALL of the food in the city.
  • Stephaniev51697
    Stephaniev51697 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    My goal this month is to make better food choices and continue with my back on track routine of going to the gym at least 3 times a week. I really have no excuse not to go to the gym, there's one right in my office... ;)

I need to lose this 9lb regain (was 11lbs but i just lost almost 2 lbs). The regain scared the crap out of me. I have been struggling to lose it for months now.
  • anbrdr
    anbrdr Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Keep up with My half-marathon training. I should be ready at December 3!!! This weekend I really shocked myself by putting in a solid 1:10 run (7.25 miles... HALFWAY THERE!)

Keep up with My Reddit fitness group challenge. Currently on week 3:5. Weekly challenge exercises and stretches. Points earned for mileage, time worked out, photos, food logging. It's been really fun!

I hit a really bad sugar streak this weekend. SO FAR FROM THE WAGON!!! So, today, I'll get that nasty habit reigned in and cool my *kitten*. Cut the drinking down to a 1 per day max, other than a social event or 2.
  • akindofmagick
    akindofmagick Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    My goal this month is to add waist and hip trimming calisthenics in to my daily routine, and to increase my standing time at my sit/stand desk from current 2 to 3 hours/day.