Today is the day I do it for me! Celebration mini Challenge!

Options
kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
Remember this journey is about you! Today we begin. I am so excited to see where this journey takes us. Are you ready? Let's celebrate the first week by adding an extra 8 oz. of water everyday! Something so simple can really help you.

a9z1gxyrnpjh.jpg

Replies

• cocoastral
    cocoastral Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    i don't track my water but i'll be doing this as well anyway! or maybe i should start tracking my water to add to this too :D
  • RamonaMoon
    RamonaMoon Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Yes! I can definitely do this one :smiley:
  • enmonteith
    enmonteith Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I will be doing this, here is to us! cheers everyone :)
  • greeneyegrly
    greeneyegrly Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I think this one will be easy. I have been trying to add more water to my day and my new job allows for this easily.
  • alexib
    alexib Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I can do this!
  • moonchildisme
    moonchildisme Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I will do this...I need to cut back on the diet pepsi
  • beachbriel
    beachbriel Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I will commit to this! I go in phases, and it just so happens... that I do need more water. Thanks
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I normally drink 8 to 10 - 8 oz glasses of water already. I don't drink pop at all. So this will be easy peezy
  • Only_Today
    Only_Today Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Water is so important. I know the days I drink lots I am much better with my food. Sleep is also important but I have NOT mastered that yet!!! :(
  • ael0407
    ael0407 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Working real hard on this. Some days are better than others Lol.
  • casmithis
    casmithis Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know of a good app to remind you to drink water? I heard theres one that makes a glugging sound every hour to remind you to go for more.
  • sandrachis
    sandrachis Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Did it!
  • kayjosh2422
    Options
    casmithis wrote: »
    Does anyone know of a good app to remind you to drink water? I heard theres one that makes a glugging sound every hour to remind you to go for more.

here is a water app I have used that gluggs..lol
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.grassaper.watertracker2&hl=en
  • jgnickel
    jgnickel Posts: 81 Member
    Options

Waterlogged is a good one. it reminds you with water sounds. :)
  • 1crvygrl
    1crvygrl Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Did it.
  • Mrsp2014
    Mrsp2014 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am off to upload my water app I am not good with drinking water let's hope this help
  • Ming1951
    Ming1951 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Well I'm getting in 64 oz whats another glass :), so I'm in.
  • kayjosh2422
    Options
    Did you get Mondays extra water in? Was it a struggle? Every day it will get easier.
  • casmithis
    casmithis Posts: 216 Member
    Options

here is a water app I have used that gluggs..lol
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.grassaper.watertracker2&hl=en

Thank you for this. Took me a while to figure it out but finally got it!!! Love it.
  • SaritaWolf
    SaritaWolf Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Doing my best to drink more! I've started adding water in the morning before I leave for work!