Weekly Post 30.10. - 05.11.16

Options
flumi_f
flumi_f Posts: 1,888 Member
edited October 2016 in Social Groups
Have had a bit of haitius over the weekend, but last week was very good. 3 fasts, 2 good normal days, 7 consecutive days with push ups...up to 3 sets of 9, 5 consecutive days with planks 3x25sec and several very good sessions on my rebounder (15 - 40 min). My core is feeling it!

Will try to keep this up. On days where time is short I will do shorter sessions and get in the push ups / planks.

Planning Mo / Tu / Th fasts again to make exercise and good fasts a habit again ;) My weigh in on Friday was lower than the week before, thus I think I am losing slowly again :)

Have a good week!

Replies

• flumi_f
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Seems my Challengees have left me :'( You're welcome to jump back in at any time ;)

Fasted ended at 600cals + 3 sets of 10 push ups and 3x25s planks. Another fast planned for tomorrow.
  • mamainthekitchen
    mamainthekitchen Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Today's a right off!!!
    Nuff said
    Planks & push-ups TOMORROW!!
    :s:o:#
  • sanjoparolas
    sanjoparolas Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    610 cal fast including 1/2 a fun size candy bar my son didn't want. Not too bad for Halloween. 20 push-ups and one 20 second plank plus 10 squats and 5 lunges on each leg. Stay strong, fasting friends!
  • flumi_f
    Options
    So glad you are both back!!

Second fast at 630cals and my push ups will follow. Aiming for 3*10 push ups and 3*25s planks today. Third fast on thursday. Slowly seeing a downward trend with the 3 fast per week and too much social eating on the weekend :p So I'm happy :)
  • sanjoparolas
    Options
    Agree Flumi, the social eating is fun and makes the fasting days worth it! Luckily most of my friends also love healthy food but we aren't always great at monitoring the quantities . . .
  • flumi_f
    Options
    Exactly...and the wine tastes better in good company too :p

A wee swim this morning, a tour through a brewery in the black forest (taste testing and lunch included...) and a horse back ride this afternoon. Will dive into my push ups and planks soon ;) And then get my fast food ready for tomorrow.
  • mamainthekitchen
    Options
    Hi all, well I've had a few days, ok more than a few... 5 days of not really logging, a couple of low days cal wise, but the Halloween candy is behind me!!! Whew!! I survived! Also, read an article about the effects of sugar on joint pain...hmmm!! What are the chances all the candy I eat is the culprit of my leg/knee pains!?! Considering a full sugar free week(s) to see if that helps, it's suppose to show significant improvement to level of relief almost immediately.

So I'm having a true fd today, will log everything properly. Yoghurt for a snack around 1pm then I'll have an orange around 3 and hold off for my coleslaw salad for dinner. My sons bday is tomorrow so dinner tomorrow is at restaurant and big family meal on Sunday too.

Flumi you're doing awesome... I wish I could click that awesome button several times for you!!

My push-ups, according to my husband are (said while chuckling) "fine". Not sure why they are so difficult for me. I've kept up my planks, as those are way easier for me! I can do a plank for almost a whole minute! For my cable weight machine at home I use mostly 40lb weights for every exercise except lat pulls and rows, I use 50lbs. I know it's not huge, but I'm 57! Heading for a nice walk soon. Have a great day everyone! :)
  • mamainthekitchen
    Options
    Sanjo... you had HALF a fun sized bar??!!!!???? YOU ROCK!! :D

.... and great job doing all those lunges too! You go girl! :p
  • flumi_f
    Options
    Awe, thanks Mama! Though my days aren't perfect, I am doing much better than during the last year and that makes me feel good ;-)

Had a great run today and a pretty good fast at around 650cals - 375cals from the run, so all is good.

Good luck on your sugar free week!!
  • sanjoparolas
    Options
    Ha Ha Mama! Yes, only a half fun-size candy on the day of Halloween, probably 10 or so per day in between my fast days . . . :( But like you, it will soon be behind me. None today and my fast came in at 551. Yay for exercise and fasting, and also celebrating with friends and family. I really love not gorging myself every day! Keep it going friends!
  • mamainthekitchen
    Options
    Ahhh I did it. A nice fast day coming in at 563 cals! & NO candy! Put in an extra long walk today plus a workout & planks. I feel great because I didn't indulge. o:)

My son turns 20 tomorrow!!! Omg :'(
  • flumi_f
    Options
    A busy day....
    A horse back ride with a second one on the lead. Weather was much nicer than the weather man said. Yay.
    Batch cooking of my veggie chicken chilli and pumpkin soup...16 yummy fast meals ready to go. Set for a few weeks B)
    50 min on my rebounder and it was quite the workout! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty8ZzduUKgM#t=176.764198 Found a new one. Loved it, although I couldn't quite keep up.
    Showered, kitchen clean, apartment picked up....now time to do the ironing :# Cleaning lady coming on Monday....

Oh...and than I had my first Saturday in a long time where I remained within my cals with no problem. Yay.

Enjoy your Saturday!