Sweat

Options
MKknits
MKknits Posts: 184 Member
I know being stinkier is normal (and I've hit that I can't use my "normal days" deodorant any longer I had to break out the "serious business" stick.

Is it also normal to just feel warmer overall and sweat more?

Replies

• wookiepants
    wookiepants Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I think so, the first 3 days for me were like that and I felt like I was in an oven. Now today I feel just fine other than just a little tired. The transformation from all the carbs to hardly any reminds me of turning into a vampire kinda. I know I'm weird...but hey! We are going to look REAL good soon :3
  • tshirtartist
    tshirtartist Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I definitely feel like I am sweating way more but not stinky. I am finishing my 3rd week.
  • moonlights
    moonlights Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm constantly freezing and don't sweat at all...
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    moonlights wrote: »

Me too. I have my heater running in August.
  • MKknits
    MKknits Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I used to be a constantly cold person which is why feeling warm and actually sweating just doing normal things is weird to me. May it's something else...like 24 hour hot flashes?
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    Being stinky may be related to some kind of detoxing. So it should pass.
    I didn't have that going keto. I actually felt like I was less stinky and less sweaty. So much so that I decided to make the switch from regular deodorant to a coconut oil based one by Primal Life Organics. They warn that a person might be more stinky upon first switching to it due to detoxing and I've heard that about keto and other big diet changes as well, but I still didn't have that experience. I did start to sweat a bit more after using that product but they also said that a natural deodorant will allow you to sweat and not prevent it. So it's from that.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    moonlights wrote: »

Me too! Stinky pee though.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
    Options
    MKknits wrote: »
    I know being stinkier is normal (and I've hit that I can't use my "normal days" deodorant any longer I had to break out the "serious business" stick.

Is it also normal to just feel warmer overall and sweat more?

Yep. When hormones of one kind shift in the body, it affects the entire system.
    I got a lot more sweaty and stinky and oily, but after a month or so, it started to chill out quite a bit. Not everyone experiences this particular fun temporary side effect, but it isn't abnormal to have it.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    At first I was stinkier and sweated a lot more, but now I am wearing sweaters to work because what was comfortable is now freezing. I can also get away with using deodorant on alternate days.