nassi1984
nassi1984 Posts: 43 Member
edited November 2016 in Social Groups
but starting tracking again today.

Replies

• alanabanana01
    alanabanana01 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    tracking is the perfect way to start again----you got this!
  • asrai50
    asrai50 Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    When you look at a long way to go it can seem so overwhelming. I have found making small, short term goal challenges help keep me motivated. Logging is the best way to start. I didnt log anything in real time for the last two days because of work issues. I work 24 hour shifts and often dont have time to log. This morning I am back logging those days for the good, bad and ugly. It helps keep me focused. You are making a great step for a commitment to you! Good job :)
  • HLaR79
    HLaR79 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    You can do it Nassi, everyday is an uphill battle. Forgive yourself for yesterday and focus on today. Use the tools you do have and things will get better
  • bevkidd1
    bevkidd1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. I start feeling overwhelmed and that's when I stop trying, and before I get back at it, I gain every pound back. That's where I am right now, back at the beginning. The key is to not stop working at it. This group is the best when it comes to support and inspiration.

I have leaned on them many times in the past year and they have always been there. Just join in as often as you can, especially when you are having a bad day. Someone will be here to help you out as best they can.
  • HLaR79
    HLaR79 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    @nassi1984 just wondering how you are doing?