Post-pregnancy bods!

Options
bahbedwire
bahbedwire Posts: 95 Member
Hi Everybody! Bahbedwire here, and a new mum. :smiley: Just wanted to start a bit of a mini-support for other ladies out there who are trying to lose weight after their pregnancy. Right now my problems are:
  • Getting over a cold! Haven't done my exercise dvd in 3 days now...
  • Sleepless nights = stronger junk cravings
  • Finishing off the rest of my bub's food (already!). Make it stop!

What I'm doing to counteract these current problems:
  • Doing light everyday work (ie, brushing the dogs, gardening, laundry, floors, etc)
  • Calorie counting and keeping healthy (well, healthier) snacks on hand
  • Putting some of it away for lunch/dinner/breakfast the next day OR giving it to the dog so it's not wasted

How are you coping with new babies?

Cheers,

Bahbedwire

Replies

• Bobbie0424FitForLife
    Options
    Hey I'm in the same boat! Taking care of a new baby and a toddler while trying to stay healthy is rough. I try to keep the kiddos in mind though. I will live a long healthy life for them. My husband just ordered me Jillian Michaels new book Yeah Baby and her postpartum hot mommy DVD. Here's to us moms!
  • bahbedwire
    bahbedwire Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm in the same boat! Taking care of a new baby and a toddler while trying to stay healthy is rough. I try to keep the kiddos in mind though. I will live a long healthy life for them. My husband just ordered me Jillian Michaels new book Yeah Baby and her postpartum hot mommy DVD. Here's to us moms!

That is awesome, Bobbie! Glad to hear there are more of us on board here. I've opened up my diary to keep myself accountable... Friends Only! :smiley: It's a plunge, but I hope it helps me out here... HOPEFULLY a lot of it will be for my current nutrition/fitness regime, #noexcuses. Let's see if I can make it to the end of 8 weeks. *sweats*