Doctor Strange!

Options
Francl27
Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
Bit slow to start but what an awesome movie!

The first post-credit scene was awesome too!

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Deeply, deeply satisfying film. We thoroughly enjoyed it.
  • NicolaMichelle93
    NicolaMichelle93 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I absolutely loved this film !!
  • FRANKS0051
    FRANKS0051 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It was amazing
  • renku
    renku Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Another Marvel thrill-ride, good piece of the puzzle to lead up to Infinity War as well.
  • n1terunner
    n1terunner Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    This was one of the best. It could have been screwed up in so many ways.
  • kdogni
    kdogni Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I liked it
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Just saw it yesterday and <3
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Saw it on opening day (my birthday!). I really liked it. I thought it was pretty good for an origin story. Dr. Strange's transformation from *kitten* to super hero was very well played by Cumberbatch. I seriously did not like him when he was a doctor or a whiny convalescent. Seeing him embrace and succeed at the mystical arts was good, though there are still hints of that same old arrogance. I haven't read the comics, so I was quite surprised by how funny he was. The Beyonce bit with Wong was awesome.
  • renku
    renku Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    shinycrazy wrote: »
    Saw it on opening day (my birthday!). I really liked it. I thought it was pretty good for an origin story. Dr. Strange's transformation from *kitten* to super hero was very well played by Cumberbatch. I seriously did not like him when he was a doctor or a whiny convalescent. Seeing him embrace and succeed at the mystical arts was good, though there are still hints of that same old arrogance. I haven't read the comics, so I was quite surprised by how funny he was. The Beyonce bit with Wong was awesome.

Still room for him to be a jerk as sorcerer supreme, but just some over confidence for him to be humbled.