Who logs their food?

Options
KDar1988
KDar1988 Posts: 650 Member
Do any of you have to log? I hate it, honestly. I'm in a 3 month stall and everyone says I'm eating too much so I guess I'll have to do it. I wish this journey was as easy for me as it has been for others I know that have it the sleeve!

Replies

• NicoleL874
    NicoleL874 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    I had VSG on 10/15/15. I log about 95% of the time. If I log in a day, my full day, every bite, is logged. It's only been since the end of August when I was in an area with no signal that I have missed any days. Now, I miss a day here and there, but my problem is undereating. You'd be amazed at how much/little you may be eating. Definitely log for a while to see! Without logging I'd have no idea I wasn't eating enough, I'd swear I was overeating.
  • anbrdr
    anbrdr Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Yeap it's habit by now.
  • arjeffries136
    arjeffries136 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    If you bite it, you write it. Thats my motto.
  • KDar1988
    KDar1988 Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I see my doctor today and not looking forward to zero lbs lost in 3 months. Hopefully I can get some encouragement and I guess I'm going to have to be more steady with the logging. Thanks!
  • jcavanna2
    jcavanna2 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Agree - I also write everything, it has been a habit of mine for many years since I joined Weight Watchers. I may have days here and there where my logging could be better, but I do my best to log no matter how good, bad or ugly it is. Was in Ny last week and logged pretty much everything. @KDar1988 good luck today -my nutritionist put my on phentermine for pre-op and my surgeon wanted me on it post op to maximize my losses. Mine have been slow and steady but being in the second 6 mos post op they wanted me to lose the rest (25 lbs or so) before my 1 year anniversary. Maybe ask about phentermine - it works!
  • jennyb319
    jennyb319 Posts: 36 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    @arjeffries136 that is exactly right!! I'm on liquid diet right now but I still log everything!
  • StevenGarrigus
    StevenGarrigus Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I log every morsel, every day. If I eat a single, tiny Hot Tamales (candy) I log it. If you don't, it's waaaay to easy to eat a bunch of junk in little bits, not even think about it and before you know it you've taken in hundreds of extra calories.