Hello!

Options
Is this still an active group? I'm new to MFP and could really use some CF friends!!!!

Replies

• RhinestoneRocky
    RhinestoneRocky Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I just joined this group! I am in need of some CF friends too!
  • ChristophHewett
    ChristophHewett Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Looks like three of us may make an active group....or it might be easier to friend each other?
    (nb. I just saw the sticky post "Important: CFBC Private Group")

I've been on MFP since 2011, but am getting re invigorated. Always keen to meet new fitness friends, CF = extra awesomeness.
  • RhinestoneRocky
    RhinestoneRocky Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    ACK! So sorry I didn't reply earlier! Going to send you both friend requests.
  • aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Greetings! I just joined this group..The only good thing about being 61 is that I don't have to hear people say, "You'll change your mind when you get older." I never have/never will date a man who has ever produced a child..I have never been pregnant, and too old now to worry about it, but I am 100% pro-choice! I possess zero maternal feelings whatsoever. The biggest turn-off to me in a man is a "daddy" type that invites or responds to interactions with kids, say, at a bus stop. I do not believe anyone should be mean to children. I just don't want them around me! I love animals..I own 2 pit bulls. I cannot imagine why anyone would want a human as a pet. Please feel free to send me a friend request!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    There's a private group that is a little more active....
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/914-cfbc-private-group
  • ReganG8
    ReganG8 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! Just joined...a little about me. I am 39 close to 40 years young and confirmed CFBC. I lost 130 pounds through diet and exercise and in the last 2 years I put 30 back on. I am working to get back to my goal weight. I work in the defense industry and my husband is active duty (for a few more years). I love running, Les Mills Combat, and Les Mills Pump. I love to work out I just have a huge issue in controlling my diet.

Thanks,

Regan
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I love having new friends. Especially child free ones!
  • LBoggie77
    LBoggie77 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. 38 and child free!