Torani syrup

Options
MKknits
MKknits Posts: 184 Member
I can never find the sugar free syrups locally and finally decided to take the chance and order a bottle on amazon. So glad I did! I got the basic sugar free vanilla and 1tbsp in my coffee this morning made the best cup of coffee!

Plus the bottle is HUGE using 1 tbsp at a time this will last me forever. Any other flavors I should consider trying?

Replies

• 40DayFit
    40DayFit Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I've seen highly favorable comments about their salted caramel. I'm a former barista and have really liked their almond, hazelnut, and raspberry-but these were the sugar syrups, and some time ago. It seems their SF offerings have increased, so I wonder if you could find a SF sampler pack?
  • pompoms40
    pompoms40 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I ask my local coffee shop to order any flavor I want.It wont hurt to ask .I like caramel and vanilla too. :)
  • MKknits
    Options
    Torani sugar-free you sy? lafu1gdkjobp.jpeg
    Order direct from them. Much cheaper, and you can get their entire product line.

Even what I have is only a small part of their SF offering.
    :o Wow! I definitely need to try a few if those! I'll see if my local coffee house can order sugar free ones for me.

What else do you us these in?
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    MKknits wrote: »
    Order direct from them. Much cheaper, and you can get their entire product line.

:o Wow! I definitely need to try a few if those! I'll see if my local coffee house can order sugar free ones for me.

What else do you us these in?

Sludge, yogurt, protein shakes, fluff, microwave protein brownies, cookies and cakes, etc.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    I get them at Smart and Final. They have a big selection. I have almond roca, vanilla, caramel and English toffee. English toffee is my favorite so far. I add a bit to my bpc in the morning...love it!
  • KetoLady86
    KetoLady86 Posts: 337 Member
    Options

Whoa!!!!
  • aylajane
    aylajane Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    At one time I had over 30 bottles between Torani and DaVinci SF... I ordered them from Netrition.com
  • solska
    solska Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I very much like Jordan's Skinny Gourmet Syrups: Sugar Free Hazelnut. It's made with sucralose, and has preservatives... and I'd like to remove all of that from my intake, but haven't had another syrup with no aftertaste yet.
  • IowaHomeGirl
    IowaHomeGirl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I use SF watermelon and lime during the summer added to my water.
  • MKknits
    Options
    Totally just went on their website and bought 3 more (hazelnut, Irish cream, and almond rock), even found a coupon code!
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I like the SF Raspberry (I found it for half price at a local grocery). We are using half organic Dutch chocolate flavoured coffee beans mixed with half regular organic beans, so the raspberry tastes like a yummy boxed chocolate candy. Limit of two cups a day for us so he doesn't get too crazy with it.
  • coloradoartstudio
    coloradoartstudio Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I really like the almond and hazelnut...but the caramel and toffee sound yummy. I should really pick some up for those days when I get a sweet tooth. If you have a Cost Plus around, they're pretty inexpensive there.
  • MKknits
    Options
    Yes the toffee, caramel and maybe even the chocolate will be ones I add in the future
  • jenngerpeacox
    jenngerpeacox Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! Totally checking into this!
  • kfat1
    kfat1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Salted caramel is my favorite
  • MKknits
    Options

I don't think you'll regret it, they are also a lot cheaper on the website (shipping is charged but the same shipping was charged for 1 bottle as for 3 - which is how I justified 3).
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options

I don't think you'll regret it, they are also a lot cheaper on the website (shipping is charged but the same shipping was charged for 1 bottle as for 3 - which is how I justified 3).

I picked up ten, and it was something like $70, with free shipping.

Oh, and do yourselves a favor and get one of the pumps that screw onto the bottles. The first few pours from those 750 ml glass bottles try to fly everywhere, due to the air trying to get in through such a small mouth. Especially if you're trying to just use a little.
  • MKknits
    Options

I picked up ten, and it was something like $70, with free shipping.

Oh, and do yourselves a favor and get one of the pumps that screw onto the bottles. The first few pours from those 750 ml glass bottles try to fly everywhere, due to the air trying to get in through such a small mouth. Especially if you're trying to just use a little.

Man next time I'll buy 10! :p
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    I have a whole bunch of those pumps from when I used to use these. I wish I could resell them to one of you lol!