mini challenge #4

Options
kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
This week, keep the water going, keep that extra 10 minutes of walking going and I want you to daily look in the mirror and tell yourself something positive. You are beautiful, inside and out. Weight does not change that. We all need to boost ourselves, love ourselves and remind ourselves we are worth it!

Replies

• scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    This has always been hard for me to do.....
  • Ourcats2
    Ourcats2 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    OK I'm doing it!
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I will be bad at this.
  • kayjosh2422
    kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    While this is hard, that's the challenge. I am sure each of you have no problem finding good things about others, its time for self love and self respect.
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    I am so bad at telling myself nice things about myself.
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I can do this. I talk to self a lot
  • escalada22
    escalada22 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    drinking plenty of water and bad at telling myself nice things...but I will give it a try :)
  • wow_suzibear1
    wow_suzibear1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    im not much into drinking water.. i would opt for a diet soda if given a choose.. but since im not seeing the results like i had experienced in the past i guess its time to aqua it up.. 2 days no soda and im missing it more then any sweet i have given up.. be strong i can do this :)
  • kaylangrandorff
    kaylangrandorff Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    We all struggle with self love. It is a down fall of mine. Thank you for making that this week's mini challenge. Will try my best.
  • I_can_do_this2
    I_can_do_this2 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    You're so right but, like many others, I hardly ever do it. It's a good one this week!
  • escalada22
    escalada22 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    im not much into drinking water.. i would opt for a diet soda if given a choose.. but since im not seeing the results like i had experienced in the past i guess its time to aqua it up.. 2 days no soda and im missing it more then any sweet i have given up.. be strong i can do this :)

You can do this! that soda will only give you temporary satisfaction, but the weight loss benefits will last much longer :wink: Be Strong!
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    This is a good challenge to keep doing! :smile: