new member- a little back story

Options
i am only 18 & wanting to lose a little weight & get back in shape. i used to be a dancer and was always moving. but my sophomore year in high school, i started having health issues, which put me in & out of the hospital for about a year or so. i was never able to get back into the kinda shape i was in before all of that happened. but i currently weigh 179 & my goal is to weigh around 145 or so. friends and motivation are greatly appreciated! :)

Replies

• BananaBite
    BananaBite Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm also 18 (about to be 19 in a few days). I am only 5'0 and a half and weigh 116 lbs right now. My goal is to be 110. But if you want to add me you can. I've made my food diary open to only friends. :)
  • SherrySwett
    SherrySwett Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 73. I am 5'2" and weigh 126. My goal is 118-120. Every time I go on vacation for a week or holiday I gain 2#. It takes me months to lose it. I used to have a slim waist but now I'm older my waist is almost non-existent. My greatest hope is to get rid of the belly fat.
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I'm also 18 (about to be 19 in a few days). I am only 5'0 and a half and weigh 116 lbs right now. My goal is to be 110. But if you want to add me you can. I've made my food diary open to only friends. :)

You and I are similar stats I am just a hundred years older than you lol I am 4'11" and 118 wanting to get to the 108-112 maintenance range.