Replies

• manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
    Options
    Mornin' gents.

• DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,035 Member
    Options
    <<< Waves hello.....grabs coffee.....treks to work!
  • mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,471 Member
    Options
    Thick frost on the pumpkin this morning. Up early to drive to DD's to babysit DGD, 4 y.o. Lucy. Bringing my own lunch and snacks, as the food at their house is unpredictable. Plus they often have tempting snacks.

Gotta run. Be OP.
  • shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,146 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Back to work this morning. Very busy. Starting to get ready for year end stuff already.

I am determined to get back on track with my weight. I have tried to eat more carefully since Thanksgiving, and I am determined to keep up with Yoga (for RA/joints), and steps. I still have 40 pounds to go. I am getting signs of RA, and I think that is also what is making my knees and hips so that it is not enjoyable to run. Since August, I have only lost a total of 5 pounds, found it again, and lost it again for about 10 times.

Have a great day!
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,590 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Good Morning. The clock is ticking, just 3 work days to go and I retire. Just cleaning up emails and boxing up some remaining personal items and a few open items to go. I have been able to start walking again, so today I will sneak out for another rousing 15min walk. My back is doing ok with them so far. Continue to struggle to find my tracking consistency.

Have an amazing day!
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
    Options
    Only 3 more days?! Bill, wish I could buy you a drink and admire your gold watch.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

Seahawks, Ducks and Cougars all fell on their faces over the weekend. Thank heavens for "real" football. Sounders playing for MLS Cup. Have to root for Montreal over Toronto so the championship match will be in Seattle.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,590 Member
    Options
    manladdvm wrote: »
    Only 3 more days?! Bill, wish I could buy you a drink and admire your gold watch.

Just send the cash, that will work
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,565 Member
    Options
    Good morning.
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Unfortunately or fortunately I have 19 months to go, and as I age I find time passes so much faster than years ago. Glad pain system is working.
    Remember seeing trees with candles as a child, grandparents did not get electricity till '63; tree was put up only a day or two before Christmas and lit Christmas eve for only a couple of hours; remember adults slinging water on tree before lighting.
    Steve, without yoga sometimes I wonder if I'll be able to move. Joints, muscles and bones ache but we have to keep moving; have learned heat helps. Starting back with 3 day workout today. I had stopped due to CK levels being so elevated, reckon it's OK with Dr. it has been several weeks.
    My weight is up but not as bad as two weeks ago, thankfully all leftovers are gone.
    Enjoy the Day,
    Sam I am
  • tenreps
    tenreps Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Have a nice day men be well--Bill good luck with your retirement--your gonna love it!
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,035 Member
    Options
    Awesome, Bill!

<<Shall we plan a collective virtual toast/happy hour for you later this week?