December Paleo challenge!

Options
sjansing
sjansing Posts: 6 Member
I've started early. Well two days early. Very excited and will post weekly on any weight loss, mood, and overall how I have felt throughout the week!

Replies

• sjansing
    Options
    Starting weight: 154
    Height: 5'7"
  • monicaamy902
    monicaamy902 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started Monday, so I was early too! For the most part I feel fine, I'm just a little hungry, or maybe I'm just not so stuffed from bread! I am so in the zone and so motivated right now, its easy to stay on track. I have to take full advantage when I feel like this!!!
    My favorite site for food is PaleOMG.com. I also love CivilizedCaveManCooking.com and StupidEasyPaleo.com. I love recipes from The Whole 30 too. I did that for a while and love the recipes from that book. What are your favorite websites or recipes?
  • sjansing
    Options
    One of my favorite things to make is a quiche for breakfast. You can add anything to them! I use sweet potatoes, broccoli, spinach, sausage or bacon! All the protein in the morning from the eggs and meat keep me full until lunch!

If you have Pinterest, try to find Eggroll stir fry. Probably one of Gods greatest gifts to humanity!
  • monicaamy902
    monicaamy902 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    How's your day going?! I didn't exactly eat totally Paleo today, had some hummus and yogurt cucumber sauce for lunch, but had them with cucumbers and tomatoes instead of pita bread! That's a big deal for me. I feel good after I eat, I am just so used to being full after I eat, its hard to not be. I am craving something sweet right now, since I feel I still have room. So I am drinking lots of water and hoping that will help!!

I love Pinterest!!! That egg roll stir fry looks delicious!!!
  • sjansing
    Options
    I eat Paleo as much as I can as well. Being the pasta and bread lover that I am makes it very difficult for me. This morning I ate a few bites of a biscuit but I won't eat a whole one. I think it's okay to have a few bites here and there because if not you will go crazy! I have done great this week so I applaud myself!