Introducing Myself To The Group

Options
Hello All! This really seems like a group that would be right up my Death Star Trench. I am really passionate about Sci-Fi, Fantasy, and Horror movies. Love Star Wars, Star Trek, Marvel, DC as well as Harry Potter and LOTR. I love video games, original film scores and Broadway musicals. I have been involved with the Haunted Attraction Industry and theatre since the age of 14. That's me in a nutshell. Would love to meet other member and learn what you are passionate about B)

Replies

• NicolaMichelle93
    NicolaMichelle93 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Hey @fjpetruccelli
    Welcome to the group! Nice to meet you, I've sent a friend request your way :)
    Fellow Marvel, HP and LOTR fan here although I draw the line at Horror, I'm definitely more of a hide behind the sofa kind of person :lol:
  • fjpetruccelli
    fjpetruccelli Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    It's ok Nicola, us horror fans love the "hind behind the sofa" horror people :p
  • fjpetruccelli
    Options
    @NicolaMichelle93 Did you see Fantastic Beasts yet and what did you think?
  • NicolaMichelle93
    NicolaMichelle93 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    @NicolaMichelle93 Did you see Fantastic Beasts yet and what did you think?

I did! I absolutely loved it, it was such a lovely film and great to be back in the HPverse again. Been battling the temptation to go and see it again! I saw it in 3D too which was even better :love:
    What did you think of it?
  • fjpetruccelli
    Options
    I LOVED it, especially the four main characters. I did think it was a little slow at spots but overall very entertaining! I did see it opening night at 11:45pm so I would like to see it again when I feel a little more awake! :)