Weigh-in November 25th

Options
Hope you had a great week. What's your progress today?

Replies

• fwitsend1277
    fwitsend1277 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    SW:266
    LW: 197
    CW: 195

That's 2lb off this week. Total loss to date 5 stone 1lb!! I feel like a winner this morning.
  • BelleCakes2018
    BelleCakes2018 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Wow well done! :) I have stayed the same this week, but I am coming off the pill at the moment so my hormones may be "up the shoot" for a few weeks until everything regulates..

I'm not too disappointed, but ONEderland is hard to reach!!

SW 212
    LW 201
    CW 201

• typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,322 Member
    Options
    SW: 257.8 (Started MFP]
    LW: 203
    CW: 202
  • fwitsend1277
    Options
    3 weighed in....3lbs lost well done. @valerieblaydes will you be coming back to us?
  • valerieblaydes
    valerieblaydes Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Whoops--it was another three weeks at work, and I had a lot to deal with. Spent two weeks building up a stockpile of desserts for the Thanksgiving holiday, while eating my way through my feelings about our new president elect. I ate a lot of flour and salt and chocolate at work. Stayed mostly in deficit, but I'll wait until this Friday to weigh in. I'm going to guess I'll still be up a little from my low of 215 this week. Back on the wagon, though...
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,322 Member
    Options
    Whoops--it was another three weeks at work, and I had a lot to deal with. Spent two weeks building up a stockpile of desserts for the Thanksgiving holiday, while eating my way through my feelings about our new president elect. I ate a lot of flour and salt and chocolate at work. Stayed mostly in deficit, but I'll wait until this Friday to weigh in. I'm going to guess I'll still be up a little from my low of 215 this week. Back on the wagon, though...

I'm glad your back! You can do this!
  • fwitsend1277
    Options
    There isn't enough food in the world to eat my feelings over your president elect. Between him, our exit from EU and the likelihood that France will go right in their elections I think we're all screwed.
  • valerieblaydes
    Options
    @Fwitsend if I'm honest, I went into a somewhat depressive eating spiral for the last six weeks or so. There isn't much that makes me feel hopeful, and then I'm cooking sweets for a living. I'm getting back on track, but I've eaten and drunk everything I could get my hands on. And unfollowed a lot of Facebook friends LOL.
  • fwitsend1277
    Options
    @valerieblaydes so sorry your elections went that way, I'd offer you the spare room at mine but our future is equally uncertain. It currently looks like we will not only separate from the EU (big mistake if you ask me) but looks like our nationalists will fight to separate from England too (huge mistake) I'm so sad.
  • valerieblaydes
    Options
    @fwitsend1277 i know that time will tell...the people who voted for him are already seeing him going back on everything he promised...I just hope he can't do too much damage in four years.