Options
DocSkippy
DocSkippy Posts: 7,035 Member
Roll Call! Up and attem, boys!

Replies

• DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,035 Member
    Options
    << Waves hello on way to SBUX for morning fix....
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
    Options
    Mornin' gents.

Went to Ortho doc yesterday. PA injected my knees and L hip. Slept right through the night for first time since...I can't remember. Guess it wasn't my prostate. Meeting again next week to go over knee replacement and schedule surgery. DW tells me I need to do it mid January since its our slow time of the year at the clinic (usually because of weather). Watch it will be the mildest and busiest January ever.

(sigh) DW told me she doesn't see me ever retiring.

Be OP ;-)
  • mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,471 Member
    Options
    Had a restless night till I realized I forgot a part of my apnea treatment routine. Slept better after that. Woke up this morning with A-fib. Took meds and will see if it goes away.

Scheduled my root canal reconstruction for the 14th and 21st. Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas!
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Root canal for Christmas, very practical but I'll rather have something else.
    I was told I needed a crown, but when they told me my cost after insurance, I think it'll wait; dentist has been watching tooth for several years seeing $$$ signs.
    Lee, for some reason DW's want to keep us working till we are dead; don't know if its because they do not want us around or if they think we'll pass earlier; in any case my life insurance is the first thing my DW makes sure is paid. Friends that are retired seem to get honey do list daily.
    Bill, what's on retirement agenda?
    It's turning cooler here but we still need rain, several inches of rain have slowed fires down but they are still burning.
    Busy weekend planned, tis the season.
    Enjoy the Day,
    Sam I am
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

Keep waking up at 4, but at least I have been going to bed a bit earlier. DW directs that we head up to bed at 10, so I am getting around 5 1/2 hours sleep, most nights. Not good, but better than it was.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,590 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. I wouldn't mind learning how to sleep in. Stayed up to watch the Warriors drop one in double OT and turned in after midnight. Still was up by 5:30 which is late for me. Meal planning (and shopping) today to get that started and figuring out what todo initially with all the stuff from my office so we can do Christmas decorations this weekend. DW wants to return to WW so it will make things a bit easier. We may need to keep Taco Tuesday though. We had it last night since we missed it with retirement distractions. I don't think the local Taqueria is WW friendly. I am pretty sure the refried beans aren't.
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,105 Member
    Options
    •Glad your prostate is OK Lee :)

•Hang in there Bill. Hope you are active enough to enjoy life the best ya can.

•Dave, ya I go to bed early and hope to be asleep by 10ish. Do the best I can.

•Hmmm root canal by Santa??? ho ho ho
  • shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,146 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Late check-in. All is good, just very busy!

Have a great day!

Steve
  • tenreps
    tenreps Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Another great day men, be well.