Replies

• bargainshpr
    bargainshpr Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I need motivation/friends. Are u still interested
  • dcm0m
    dcm0m Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm up for it... You can friend me and we can support eachother! I lost 25 pounds but gained back 5 and still need to lose 20. I'm back to trying to follow Medifast specifically instead of at 80% in which case I only maintain my weight.
  • piper4596
    piper4596 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing? I'm having a hard time keeping on track, but I'm trying really hard.
  • mintchocolategirl
    mintchocolategirl Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You can friend me if you still need support! I need it too!
  • piper4596
    piper4596 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm still here. Still struggling. I know it works, so I don't know why I'm having such a hard time.
  • varnerific
    varnerific Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm back again. Restarted 10/19. Gained back almost 30 pounds after 3 years off Medifast. I know it works so I'm going for it again.
  • Catvish
    Catvish Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm on this I journey too! This will be round two for me. First time I lost 35lbs and then became pregnant. Son is now 8 months old so it's time for me to get back on it.
  • shellabella3075
    shellabella3075 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Anyone can friend me too! This is my first time on MF....I've been at it for a week so far....sometimes it's easy, sometimes it's hard (like at the grocery store - eek!)
  • cajbjsmith0630
    cajbjsmith0630 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm just curious if any of you have a health coach or if you are doing it strictly on your own through Medifast....
  • shellabella3075
    shellabella3075 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it on my own. I did get a workbook tho :-)
  • Lillyrose125
    Lillyrose125 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm here again! Can't believe I gained back 30 pounds. Well, I can believe it because I made that choice every time to have that bread, that sweet drink, that cookie...before I knew it I was up 10 pounds and thought I could get back with it, but then I changed jobs, went on a week-long stressful work conference, excuses, excuses...now 30 pounds later I cannot get into any of my new size 14 clothes I bought. Back squeezing into my size 18s barely. I'm back with MF (starting this week) to get back to my goal and then I don't know what. Maybe Weight Watchers to just count calories and try to maintain? One step at a time.
  • mintchocolategirl
    Options
    Good luck, Lilly! Shella, there are a lot of free PDFs off the website with guidelines, etc. for you to download.
  • dcm0m
    dcm0m Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm back OP as of today, too! I'm ready to lose these last 20 pounds. I want my Size 10's to feel more comfortable and then move to Size 8's. I want to feel and be healthy. I want to feel confident about my body when I go to Cancun for Christmas! I want to be a positive role model for my daughter.

I struggle with evening/ night time eating. I stay OP all day and then when I get home sometimes I lose my focus. I grab a glass of wine and then slip a bite of this and a bite of that and before I know it I'm regretting my choices the next morning.

Today I'm working on just making sure I stick exactly to the 5 and 1 and drink 80 ounces of water.

Good luck to everyone else on their journey!!
  • mintchocolategirl
    Options
    I have the same struggle, dcm0m! Good luck!
  • MCLA4mom
    MCLA4mom Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You can do this!
    Always inspired by these. Thought I would share!
    http://pinterest.com/HeathCoach/healthy-happy-clients/
    Enjoy!
  • gardengirlkp
    gardengirlkp Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    HI everybody!!! I'm maintaining about 67 of 70 pounds for the last 3.75 years (can't do MF anymore) but I'm keeping that weight off. Hope you are all well. Stay OP this holiday. :smile:
  • mintchocolategirl
    Options
    WOW, that is awesome to hear - 3.75 years! Congratulations!!! What types of things did you find most helpful when transitioning back to a meal plan? Why can't you do MF anymore - just because you are at/close to goal weight?
  • Ciws70
    Ciws70 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Is anyone still on MF?
  • mintchocolategirl
    Options
    I've been trying to get back on the horse and haven't lasted more Than a few days.
  • walkdmc
    walkdmc Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I also had trouble staying on plan after my initial success (70 pounds in 6 months in 2013). I was about 5 pounds short of goal and just blew it. Since then I regained about 40 pounds, have lost 20 of that and have 20 more to go. My longest MF streak was about 1 month but I can usually only last 2-3 days. The frequent re-starts were killing me, mentally. So, I decided to try a keto diet using regular foods and after one month, I'm down 14 pounds! I also do a lot of fasting which is really easy on keto (no hunger, yay!).

Anyway, I can't say enough good stuff about Reddit's keto and fasting forums. They got me started and offer continued guidance and support. I finally realized MF wasn't the plan for me and sold my meals on eBay.

If you're struggling on MF but want the quick weight loss and decreased hunger compared to other diets, try keto. There are tons of YouTube videos and web info. to get you started. Good luck!