Sign-in, December 10

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    3xtxmx4yzv8e.jpg
    Have a fun December Saturday!
    Rick
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    So according to my husband the dog and I are goners. He came home early neither one of us woke up. He said he knew the dog was alive she was snoring but he goes you sleep so soundly I wasn't sure if you were dead. Then he goes I go out to the garage and there is the neighbors dog sleeping on our comforter. They must have someone watching her and they let her out but never came back to put her in so when I took my dog out there was this sad dog in my garage so I taped a message on the door gave her a bed time bowl of food and water and so far I took both dogs out this morning gave them breakfast made sure the note is still on the door and both doggies are sleeping. How could you forget?
    Well till later. :)
  • bocasdelbob
    bocasdelbob Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    @2020pinktogo,
    Goners, yeah, hey, I know that word. How close did I come to it last week.
    Here is a scenario. My battery died so I had to jump it. No big deal. Archetypal experience really. But I thought I had better let it run and charge up a little bit after I jumped it.
    So I let it run no big deal the garage door is open. But tell me if I am smart enough to remember this. My garage door opener has a ten minute timer on it. That is cool if I ever take off and forget to close it. But tell me if there is disaster potential for a guy running his motor and forgetting about the timer. Yikes! I was so embarrassed.
    Cheers
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    LOL thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one @bocasdelbob.

I'm having a rough morning I had to take hubby for x rays but here is the deal he went to the place 3 times this week but never went in it was too busy. :# So Now he can't drive he's in so much pain and I'm taking him then he forgets his glasses. He goes to me if it's busy I'll come back another day I go NO if I have to drag you in your going in. He went in. So we got home and I just got to the post office in time and got to my appointment in time. The neighbors dog is still with us no one has come yet and I left my cell phone number. I have now made her a cave of sorts with a box from the appliance store in town. My husband says she'll never want to go home. She's got her king size comforter and she's all snuggy and warm.

I will call the neighbors mom and let her know Macy is with me.
  • deejkush
    deejkush Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Yes, x 3, but only barely. I need to have a little more commitment to healthful eating tomorrow. Have a lovely weekend, everyone. : )
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes; 45 minutes of strength training and a 20 minute run
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes

• RangerRickL
    Options
    Pass #1. Good intentions wrecked upon the shoals of Christmas cookie, fudge and other temptations. On the positive side: two granddaughters are staying with us for a long snowy weekend on our farm. The oldest is 10 and the younger is 7. Just put them to bed in their dad's former bedroom here at our home. We decorated the Christmas tree with our accumulated ornaments which include such lovelies as a little one handmade by their dad (our son) given to me when he was about 5. He is now 40.
    @bocasdelbob I'm sure glad you are ok. Carbon monoxide is a silent killer. It almost killed me & my wife when we were in our 20's. It was a backup from a gas powered cabin refrigerator.
    @deejkush and @pears734 you are doing great!
    @2020pinktogo you are such a wonderful person! Your husband and your neighbor's dog are lucky you care for them! Truthfully, I hope your husband has an easy to heal problem!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • bocasdelbob
    bocasdelbob Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Dec 10
    3 x yes
    Still carrying 1 pass.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    I'm finally feeling better! I still have a cough here and there but am much better.

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No...I had to run errands in the morning and then had church early afternoon. By the time late afternoon/evening came around, I had things to get caught up on from when I was sick.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes...first time in over a week!

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes...first time in over a week!
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, went to my second Ultimate Frisbee clinic. I'm finally getting better at throwing!
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, extra calorie burn helped!
  • Shutterbuggg
    Shutterbuggg Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Pass#1 for 12/10
    I had my annual Ugly Sweater party to attend. It was great catching up with old college friends and me and my husband had a great time.
  • MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Taking my first PASS day. :neutral:
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    DECEMBER 10 - Pass - company, yada yada.
  • EmilyCowlard2016
    EmilyCowlard2016 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes