I am new to the officialness of eating right

Options
If anyone could please tell me how many snacks and meals are you supposed to intake throughout the day from 5:00Am - 10:00Pm???

Replies

• Solabela
    Solabela Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Every person's body has slightly different needs.

In addition to that, there are different schools of though on how frequently a person should eat. Some people say that a person should eat 5-7 very small meals per day - like snacks, rather than large meals. Some people say three proper meals with a snack in between each.

Your requirements will vary depending on your weight, activity level, health (for example diabetic people benefit from smaller portions eaten with regularity to avoid blood sugar spikes)

Not much of a definitive answer is it? The best thing is to read up on the subject and do some experimenting to see what style of eating suits you.

I keep the same hours as you roughly. I rise between 4-6am and go to bed between 9-10pm and I have three meals and a snack or two most days.

Sola
  • kaylangrandorff
    kaylangrandorff Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You can also talk to your doctor. If you are just starting out with Clean eating I would suggest ask to ask them for blood work pannel so that you have a basis of where your cholesterol levels are and such. Talk to them about what information to look for and what to avoid. See if they have any local dietitians that you can speak with just to get started.
  • firemanlang668
    firemanlang668 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I fast for about 6-8 hrs after I wake which is around d 6am then start eating light like fruit nuts berries, then have my large meal at dinner time,