Looking to add some accountability buddies :)

Options

Replies

• HealthyFreya
    HealthyFreya Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Added :)
  • ktier09
    ktier09 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :) And would 'ditto' most of what's been said. Let's do this together!
  • monies1210
    monies1210 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi all.

I'm new to this site again....about 3 days now.

Trying to get my life together again. Feel free to add me
  • QueenofGuac
    QueenofGuac Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! :)
  • AlliHeathe
    AlliHeathe Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Anyone wanna add me? I just started using the friending feature and it would be nice to find people my age
  • tayo_k
    tayo_k Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've been on MFP just over a year now, absolutely love it. It's always great making new friends on here, feel free to add me :)
  • lifewritings
    lifewritings Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this group, 25 years old, and could really use some help. I've lost 7 pounds in 6 days. my doctor has me on a 1200 calorie diet. Today I'm only eaten about 250 calories and i feel weak and hungry. I'm just so afraid that if I let my guard down right now since I'm alone for the first time in the last 7 days that I will binge. So I'm scared to eat right now.
  • lidijamilicic
    lidijamilicic Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :)
    My name's Lidija, I'm 24, looking for some active users on here to add me as friends! Add me!!
  • tkwd91
    tkwd91 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Tiffany, have been on mfp for a while now, looking for friends and people to chat to and keep me accountable for the last few kgs! Happy to offer support to other starting their journey also! All about happy and healthy
  • Joodymo
    Joodymo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I've been on MFP for a while but never used it because I didn't have any friends that was interested in taking this weight loss journey with me. I'm so glad that finally after having this account for a while discovered that it is a community of people that are going through the same ups and downs as me. Feel free to add me, and we can encourage one another!!
  • ErikaGetsHealthy
    ErikaGetsHealthy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    My name is Erika and I am not at all new to MFP lol But I am sort of starting over on my weight-loss journey right now, as I fell off the wagon a few months ago and gained a bunch of weight again.

But, I feel much more committed this time around and I have actually been able to stick to healthy habits even when I don't feel motivated to do so. This is really encouraging for me, as I tend to do really well when I have a burst of motivation, but then sort of teeter out after a little while.

Anyway, I would love to get some accountability buddies to help keep each other on track!

Good luck to all and feel free to add me :)
  • joaniebalonie088
    joaniebalonie088 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Joan, and I'm 28. I've been on MFP for about 6 weeks and have had a few good weeks with some falls off the wagon mixed in.

With the holidays behind us I'm looking to be more consistent with my logging and habits. Most importantly I need to make sure the occasional cheat day doesn't turn into a cheat week or month!

I'm getting into the gym more and trying to learn more about weights in addition to the typical cardio bunny routine. I'm looking for a routine that makes me feel more energized throughout the day because I've been in a rut lately. The indoor desk job probably doesn't help with that!

I have about 20 pounds to lose and would love to have some MFP buddies. Feel free to add me!
  • liezziebeth
    liezziebeth Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am no longer new to MFP, but can always use some accountability buddies, especially as most of my friends seem to have gone inactive over time (myself included), but I am back on it. Feel free to add me, my diary is open to friends. I try to eat 'normal', I do not avoid any food or food groups, but try to incorporate more veggies into my diet as well as some more exercise. I try to eat fresh whole food that I prepared myself, but will also eat chocolate if that is what I am really craving. I try to stick around 1600 kcals, which feels quite comfortable to me. I am recovering from a rather serious foot injury, but I am refusing to keep using this as an excuse to not exercise.
  • katelaurel390
    katelaurel390 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm not new to MFP, but just now becoming more active on the discussion board/groups side of MFP :) looking to add some more motivational friends!
  • UltimateTrashBae
    UltimateTrashBae Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 25 and weigh 152-ish pounds. I've started 2 years ago at 170! I've got at least 17 lbs to lose before I hit my weight loss goal! Maybe I'll lose a little more after that, who knows. Either way, I'm trying really hard to stick with it this time.
  • s3rialthrill3r
    s3rialthrill3r Posts: 49 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I'm 26. Even though I'm new here, I've been tracking macros for a few months now. I used Crono-o-meter, but the database was somewhat lacking so I came here. Still, I don't know whether I should be eating more or less. I'm still pretty skinny right now and I'm trying to get stronger. The finer details about my situation are in my profile.

Some words of advice would be welcome. Or maybe you have questions? Feel free to add me if you like.
  • speedypuma
    speedypuma Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I'm back to MFP again, and have determined that 2017 is going to be MY YEAR to lose 30 lbs by summer. It's going to be tough (especially with roomies that LOVE takeout foods!), but I've realized that every day I screw over my diet is just me sabotaging myself. Currently down 4 lbs with 26 to go! Dis girl gonna ROCK IT at the beach with no apologies. ;) Currently using Couch25K to amp up my endurance and then will move on to some strength training soon (does lifting cannolis count?).

I refuse to stop eating cheese though. My gawd, it's amazing.

Feel free to add me, especially if you are from Boston :)
  • deonbfit
    deonbfit Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Im Amanda and I'm 29. I'm not new to the trying to lose weight journey (been trying for 12 years) but I am new to the MFP community and consistently logging. I have about 70 lbs to lose. I have almost ZERO friends on here so I am looking to make friends with anyone and everyone so I can have more of a community feel when I come here. I'd like it to be my new "Facebook". :)
  • samuelgina91
    samuelgina91 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 25, and looking to lose 40 lbs more. I already lost 15 lbs so far and currently weigh 172lbs. Looking for buddies to keep me accountable, exchange recipes, and make friends generally. My current goal getting out of the obese range, which is 3lbs from now.
  • neverhittingproteingoals
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. :)