Tips, Tricks & Hacks

Options
How do you prepare to rise and shine early?

Replies

• Tawna2017
    Tawna2017 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Most importantly, I have to start getting myself ready for bed at a decent hour. Clothes have to be laid out. Breakfast and lunch ready to go. Water bottle, towel and shoes, etc. My sweetie gets up early too so that makes it easy.
  • MelissaH0910
    MelissaH0910 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I put my phone on the other side of the room so I have to physically get out of bed to turn the alarm off. Some people swear by sleeping in their exercise clothes, but I usually just lay mine out the night before.
  • Aprilfoolbride
    Aprilfoolbride Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    @Tawna2017 , what time do you start getting ready for bed? Do you make brekkie & lunch every night or do it in batches twice a week?
  • Just_Bill
    Just_Bill Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Early bedtime and getting things ready for next day.
  • finayoun
    finayoun Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My tips would be make your alarm something so obnoxious that you FORCE yourself to stay awake. Also plan everything the day before especially gym clothes, your work clothes, and pre made breakfast so that you can start your day right away! Good luck everyone!
  • Tawna2017
    Tawna2017 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    @Tawna2017 , what time do you start getting ready for bed? Do you make brekkie & lunch every night or do it in batches twice a week?

I go to bed on average about 8:00. Sometimes a little earlier and sometimes a little later. I pack up my lunches once a week and breakfast is normally just the night before.
  • annabobanna85
    annabobanna85 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My wake up call is 5am and I generally don't get to bed before 9pm and that's on a good night. (splitting the day job with evening rehearsals can be rough!) Prepping my cloths and gear for the next day is pivotal.

I've found that starting my day with bullet proof coffee is incredibly filling and energizing so I don't have to worry about saving a lot of time to make a breakfast. If you have an immersion blender it takes maybe three minutes to prepare.

After my morning workout, all I have to worry about is getting dressed and blending some instant coffee (I use Via usually) with hot water, mct oil and on tbsp of grass fed butter. I throw it in a mug and I'm out the door and not hungry until noon.

https://blog.bulletproof.com/bulletproof-coffee-recipe/
  • randr357
    randr357 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am still a little behind on my chats, but wanted to encourage everyone on this challenge. T25 is wonderful for those that have time constraints, believe me though it is only 25 minutes it feels like an hour, and I immediately feel great. I get myself up in the morning, and immediately put the exercise clothing on and head to the living room, that way I cannot talk myself out of it:-) Once it is done, you are done for the day, unless you want to do something like take a walk at lunch. Right now it is too cold in Kansas for that.