7 years ago & today!

Options
redimock
redimock Posts: 258 Member
Facebook can be fun with the memories, and my sisters and I decided to re-create this picture from 7 years ago. We were pregnant at the same time with our kids who we've dubbed the "pseudo triplet cousins." The picture from 7 years ago is me around my heaviest - 223 or so (5'3"). The second picture is me today around 146. I'm on the right with my son. Low carb took me down down down, although there were some very big bumps in the road. I've been keto for about 10 months now, going from 200 to 146.

bbh64nf2kcgo.jpg
cf52h079e0ho.jpg

Replies

• RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    Wow! <3
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes! Awesome results!
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - awesome result! Terrific family pictures - beautiful sisters/moms and adorable 'pseudo triplet cousins.'
  • LowCarbInScotland
    LowCarbInScotland Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Awww what a beautiful family and what amazing success!! Way to go! You must have lots more energy to chase after your little guy now. You look radiant :smiley:
  • MyriiStorm
    MyriiStorm Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! And what a beautiful group, the sisters and cousins. <3
  • redimock
    redimock Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Before and after pictures startle me a little bit, because I see myself every day and don't really realize how much has changed :smile:
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You're an inspiration to us all. :)
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Wowsers! You look great. :)
    Your little guy is such a cutie!
  • swezeytba
    swezeytba Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Wow...That's amazing....Way to hang in there! Now you are seeing the results in a major way.
  • idocdlw
    idocdlw Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    What an awesome picture! Something you can share with your kiddos (and us) in the future if they need inspiration.
  • RAC56
    RAC56 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    What an awesome difference! Not only the healthy weight loss but the healthy glow to go with it. Congrats!
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the results of your hard work! Recreation of this picture is so great! I understand how you "can't see it"! I can't see my smaller self, in my head, either! It takes pictures, for me, to see it. The mirror doesn't always show it, but pictures don't lie! You look awesome!