Options
manladdvm
manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
Mornin' gents.

Replies

• manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
    Options
    Rise and shine and get back to work! Well at least those of us that aren't in retirement, yet.

Be OP ;-)
  • shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,146 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Yes, it is back to work, but it will be a short week, and another long weekend! Today starts a push to get ready for year-end, including starting 3 days of counting. Then next week will be all about reporting for the year end. THEN it will slow down to routine again.

Have a great day!
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,590 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. Heading off to the airport to fly down to SoCal. First plane ride since the problematic one to SCal in July. Today we will head to the beach and walk around Laguna Beach. Lots of memories there. Tomorrow its is a day in the village DW grew up in. I am going to try to make this work food wise.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

This and that on tap today. DS and family coming over this afternoon to watch the Holiday Bowl - WSU Cougars are playing and DS and DDIL are alumni.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,035 Member
    Options
    Morning....

<Waves hello.....

Skip
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Great Christmas except for waist which got greater.
    Last payroll I'll have to run this year, month end and year end to get processed.
    I could get use to these 4 day weeks. They added Presidents Day, Columbus day and New Year's Eve to our holidays for 2017.
    Been running around in shorts and t-shirts for a few days now, should get back into 70's again today but it's going to be short lived as highs later in week will be in 50's.
    Enjoy the Day,
    Sam I am
  • tenreps
    tenreps Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Well another great day make the most of it men, and be well.