Christmas Challenge is Finished!

Options
Congratulations to sticking to it this long! We all did great! The group will be remaining open, and I have posted a Summer 2017 Spread Sheet, if you feel like sticking around, please do and input your information in the the sheet. I enjoyed reading all of your posts and the support we all give each other :)

The Summer 2017 Challenge will officially start Jan. 1, 2017 and end June 24, 2017.

Have a safe and Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

~Tristan

Replies

• bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Thanks for keeping this group going. I lost 6 pounds during the Christmas challenge, but gained 2 (due to all the Christmas eating). Even though my total loss is only 4 pounds I am glad I am ending on a loss.
  • TristansHawk
    TristansHawk Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    No problem! Thanks for sticking the challenge out :) I didn't lose as much as I wanted either (all that holiday cooking! yum lol). You should stick around for the Summer Challenge!
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    I already put my name on the spreadsheet!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I put my name on and will update as I can I am continuing fitness and nutrition and worrying less about the scale since it should go down as I stay consistent with my nutrition. I will update my weight loss, when I jump on the scale, at this point I'm looking at once a month and see how it goes. I love the scale too much and get disappointed when it doesn't show me what I think it should be. I had my husband hide it from me over the last month and I felt so much better, even though I didn't loose weight. I did maintain and now I am working on the mindset to get out of maintenance and finish my weightloss.
  • sark1971
    sark1971 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Where is the spreadsheet? I only see the xmas one
  • TristansHawk
    TristansHawk Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    It's located just above the xmas one! It's called "Summer 2017 Spread Sheet".
    Here's the link to the page:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10491802/summer-2017-spread-sheet#latest