Summer 2017 Challenge

Options
Hello! Welcome back if you have stuck with us thru the Christmas Challenge and welcome if you are now joining us! We will being now running a Summer Challenge. Please click the Summer 2017 Spread Sheet discussion and put your information into the spread sheet :)

Replies

• bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • sandypants777
    sandypants777 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Can you please add me to summer challenge? It wont let me edit. Id love to be part of this. Thank you!!!
  • sandypants777
    sandypants777 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    CW 185. GW 150 by june
  • erinkeira121
    erinkeira121 Posts: 5 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Awesome, thanks for organizing all this! Hopefully this is the kind of accountability I need!
  • Mazan93
    Mazan93 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Joined! Hopefully this will keep me on track!
  • TristansHawk
    TristansHawk Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    CW 185. GW 150 by june

Added. Where you on your computer when you tried to edit it? Sometimes phones are finicky. Everyone else has been adding there info, so I am at a loss as why it won't let you lol
  • meat513
    meat513 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I am also trying to put my info in but it want let me but I'll keep trying though
  • TristansHawk
    TristansHawk Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    meat513 wrote: »
    I am also trying to put my info in but it want let me but I'll keep trying though

I double checked and it is set so that anyone with the link can edit. I'm not a computer person, sorry! Hopefully it will resolve. Are you using your phone or an actual computer?