Post Christmas Getting Back On It.....

Options
ChaleGirl
ChaleGirl Posts: 270 Member
So I was doing so well in terms of food and exercise. I was working out regularly and hadn't eaten any added sugar (e.g cakes, chocolates etc) or drank alcohol for months. I enjoyed Christmas and ate what I wanted for the past few days but I'm ready to get back on my routine now. Anyone else putting the over indulging behind them after boxing day...?

Replies

• Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I had to look up Boxing Day!

Yes, I was sort of on a good plan, but I definitely gave into the whole Holiday thing and ate way too much of the wrong things. While I don't do the New Years Resolution thing, I do plan on getting back into the right swing of things starting Tuesday, January 3rd, only because of the long New Years weekend. I do plan to be reasonable over the weekend and maybe I will use that time to sort of reconnect with planning meals and workouts!

Change can be made at anytime :)
  • ChaleGirl
    Options
    Sounds like a plan! Yesterday was my first day easing back to making more sensible choices, and it felt good!!!
  • shbrockie1
    shbrockie1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I actually haven't been eating right for the pass 3 months. School has been so stressful, I haven't been motivated to do anything thing right. Next semester I will definitely not let myself fall again. I've been eating right for the pass week. And it feels great, carb cycling works best for me. No ones perfect, it's all about forgiving your self and moving on. Good luck :smile:
  • RonicaWhitehurst
    RonicaWhitehurst Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    The holidays got the best of me but I'm definitely ready to get back started on the road to success. No new year's resolutions my way I just plan on eating clean getting back active.
  • ChaleGirl
    Options
    How's everyone getting on? I went on holiday and got back yesterday. I'm in the gym now trying to get my routine back on track! I'm also laying off the sugar and alcohol from today :)
  • Stacie215
    Stacie215 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I put on 4 lbs over the holiday. Guess what I kicked it right back off.