Weekly Weigh In 1/2/2017: NEW YEAR, NEW GOALS!!!

Options
Heya friends! Let's get some numbers on that board. Hope everyone had a safe holiday and hope to hear some good.

I am also throwing the idea of a Discord group for GFB and in that we will have a MyfitnessPal section, makes it easier to post updates considering 9/10 id bet most people have it. If not or if you have some idea's let me know!

Replies

• nigiokas
    nigiokas Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 292 lbs
    Last week: 293 lbs
    This week: 296 lbs
    Goal weight: 220 lbs for now

Well not my surprise I gained weight again. But I guess it could have been a lot worse. I'm looking to make big changes to how I approach this weight loss so hopefully it will work out.
    Here's to a great 2017 everybody!

Anyway stay awesome everyone and have a great week! :smiley:
  • Squirrelnaut
    Squirrelnaut Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I was able to get back on track this week and lose 3 pounds, which feels good. Even better is that this was enough to push me over the magic 100 lbs lost mark in just under a year!

Last Week: 316.2 lbs
    This Week: 313.4 lbs (-3.0 lbs)

Starting GFB weight: 359.4
    Total lost with Team GFB: 46.0 lbs (grand total 101.6)
    Goal weight: 220

I wish I could celebrate, but when I still have just as much to lose ahead of me it feels a little hard to do that. To know that it's going to slow down, take longer, and get harder as I go doesn't fill me with hope. But I guess I just keep going, one week at a time.
  • ColtonrDaniels
    ColtonrDaniels Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wow that's awesome Squirrel! Glad to see you going at it no matter what the number says. Keep it up, and hit up the Discord!
  • wagetty
    wagetty Posts: 16 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Last week 258
    This week 260

Some poor choices at the end of last week and over the weekend seem to have caught up to me. Gonna do better saying no to little temptations cause they add up quick.

Hope 2017 is treating you all well.
  • jacobhinkle1
    jacobhinkle1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New member here.
    Current weight: 281.5
    Goal is: 240 for now
    Looking for motivation and accountability.
  • ColtonrDaniels
    ColtonrDaniels Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you here!