Logging Exercise

Options
CamyLoo
CamyLoo Posts: 39 Member
I was wondering how all of you log in your exercises? I put in walking away the pounds and nothing comes up.

Replies

• PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    I log my Leslie walks under low impact aerobics.
  • zichab
    zichab Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    Camy-Leslie says to log it under Aerobics-General, but like PinkyPan I log mine under Aerobics-Low Impact. :smile:
  • CamyLoo
    Options
    Thank you zichab.
  • Whoniverse_Lover
    Whoniverse_Lover Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I created a custom exercise after I checked what Aerobics-Low Impact would be. So for example, 20 minutes of low-impact aerobics for me is 204 calories burned. So I typed into my custom cardio exercise Leslie Sansone 1 mile walk/20 minutes/204 calories burned. This I can rinse and repeat for 2 mile and 3 mile etc. as I graduate to them.
    Go To > Exercise > My Exercises > then click the green 'Create Exercise' button in the top right.
  • CamyLoo
    Options
    Thanks, that's a great idea.
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    I do what Whoniverse does.
  • zichab
    zichab Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    AnnofB wrote: »
    I do what Whoniverse does.

Welcome Back Ann!!!!! We have missed you!!! :smiley:
  • twokatlover
    twokatlover Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have a Fitbit Charge 2, do I log my LS walking or is it added in with my Fitbit?
  • NuggetLovesEdie
    NuggetLovesEdie Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    @twokatlover Did you figure out the answer to your question?

If your fitbit is linked to your MFP account, you should see it update your actual activity when the data synchs. Otherwise if you're manually entering from your fitbit, you would enter whatever calorie estimate you get from your fitbit from the exercise. I hope that makes sense.