Looking for some "Not that heavy" friends!

Options
I like to have friends with similar goals. I've lost 16 pounds from my heaviest weight, 8 of those since I've been back on MFP. I still have at least 12 pounds to go. Maybe more. I'll have to see how I feel when I hit my goal weight. Anyone care to have a new MFP friend?

Current stats: 5'2" weighing in at 137.
Goal weight: 125

Replies

• gypsy082
    gypsy082 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi @goingdown2125, I'm 5'4",weighing 139.8. Goal weight for me is 118.8. If you would like to friend me as I'm not sure how to! When I click on your name it comes up message, do I message that person? I have only just joined.
  • RunningMom1038
    RunningMom1038 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You have to view a person's profile and the option to friend someone is there. I'll send you a request!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I hate the way MFP makes us jump through hoops to Friend members here.
  • rjhangia
    rjhangia Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi @goingdown2125, I'm 5'3.5, at 122. Goal for me is 115, but more importantly to lose fat and gain muscle instead. Friend request coming your way :smile:
  • emilygduran
    emilygduran Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'4" 141lbs and have recently lost the last of the 'baby weight' from my last daughter and would love new friends as I try to lose 10 more! I've only ever seen the 130s once in my adult life and am excited to see that number again :) feel free to add me!
  • shabbal
    shabbal Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Similar...5'5, 134...up from my comfortable weight 128, goal 125.
    Feel free to add me
  • jen_092
    jen_092 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'd love some friends with similar goals, too! It helps a lot. I'm a bit taller than you ladies but if it's okay I'd like to post some of my info and invite any new friends. :)

The first time I did MFP two years ago I joined when I hit the BMI definition of overweight. I'm 5'7 so that was about 160lbs. Lost over 15 pounds (lowest 142) but still didn't quite like the way I looked. Went to Europe, started grad school, and yikes - found myself at 180 in the blink of an eye.

Now I'm at 168 lbs, so my next goal is to lose 10-20 or so. But this time I need to do strength training so I look the way I want in the end. If anyone has any similar goals please add me! PS I'm 24 years old and want to work out at home.
  • AutumnDancer26
    AutumnDancer26 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm looking for some friends who are on journeys like mine! I'm 6'0, 172 lbs (which s a comfortable weight for me), but I'd like to loose another 10-15 lbs, just to tone up and finish it off. Please feel free to add me!
  • michellenc27540
    michellenc27540 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I am 5'8, my heaviest weight weight was 155 two years ago. I lost 30 over a year on mfp and have maintained around 123-127. Holiday weight is currently 132. I want to maintain in the 120-125 range. I am glad to find a group on mfp that doesn't make me feel bad for not being heavier and understands the discipline it takes!
  • n9inaeb
    n9inaeb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends with similar goals who, by virtue of just being there, will help motivate and inspire me to consistently use MFP. When making lifestyle changes, I typically start out strong, but tend to slack off after a while.

I am 5’4” and have a goal of 123 lbs. - currently at 131 lbs. An old friend I’ll call Sugar Addition, enjoyed an extended visit at my house this holiday season. But, I’ve managed to cut back on the sugar enough so the headaches and cravings aren’t as bad as they were earlier this week!
  • rtopor
    rtopor Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm 19 5'5'' and about 120 lbs trying to get to 115 and avoid gaining weight in college. I'm less focused on calorie restriction and more focused on exercise and finding physical activities I enjoy. Feel free to message or add me.