Good Morning 2

Options
How's it going? What time are you getting up and what exercise are you doing?

I'm rising at 6 and practicing yoga. Om.

Replies

• MelissaH0910
    MelissaH0910 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I REALLY want to crawl back into bed, but instead I'm heading to the basement to ride the recumbent bike & do some knee stretching/strengthening exercises.
  • Tawna2017
    Tawna2017 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have my alarm set for 4 but I am getting up before then. Got some momentum going. All my 2nd graders come back today and the real world kicks in. Gotta find a balance and stick to it with my own health having a priority.
  • MelissaH0910
    Options
    I had a setback with my knee this week, and my physical therapist wants me to stop all exercise until next week so my knee can rest. Of course this had to happen just when I was getting back into my early morning routine, but hopefully I can get back on track on Monday. So annoying!
  • randr357
    randr357 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Still continuing to work out by 430 or 5am... Hope you feel better MelissaH0910.. I have not been on for awhile, but appreciate this group because I know there are others who are trying to be as motivated, which helps so much!!! Keep it up, we are working towards a healthier us!
  • MelissaH0910
    Options
    Hi everyone! I was cleared to start riding again last week, and then I got knocked on my butt by a bad cold that's been going around. Today was my first day back on the bike & it felt so good!!

How's it going for everyone else?