What are your goals for the next 12 weeks?

Options
Cella30
Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
edited November 2014 in Social Groups
We are only two days away from the start of this program... So tell me, what are you looking to get out of it?

Mine are not necessarily weight loss goals. I currently belong to planet fitness gym and only use the girly weight machines. I have always been too intimidated to use the rack weights and free weights, so my goal is to learn how to use these weights and get comfortable putting them in my normal routine.

I've lost about 70 pounds over the last two years by running and now I'm ready to get toned up.

Your turn!

Replies

• thebassdrumheavy
    thebassdrumheavy Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I've always been a total cardio bunny when left on my own, unless my older brother is there to push me and take me through a circuit workout. Now, I have a new gym membership and I find myself wandering the weight room and trying different machines, but with no real direction. My goal is to get organized and really familiarize myself with my gym and use the machines with purpose. Also, I'm an endomorph and my body responds really well to any attempt at weights, so I want to see what results I can get out of weight training.
  • etboces
    etboces Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would like to learn more about bodybuilding. I am an active 55 year old with gym membership to Planet Fitness. Most of the time I do not know what I am doing. My weekly exercises are: bootcamp twice per week, zumba only on Thursdays, hike or walk/jog on weekends, and weight training at least once a week. I would like to do weight training twice a weekly for about 2 hours. My goal is to strengthen the core muscle and tone mid upper back and triceps.